Topic: Season tickets

Anyone got theirs yet?

I figured it would have come through the post by now.

Harvest / Placid?

Re: Season tickets

Yonks ago.

Site stalwart.

Oh dear...

Lad at work hadn't got his. They'd sent it to wrong address. Cancelled it and re-issued straight away, so it's do-able.

Site stalwart.

They can't seem to get anything right, it seems. 'The website's down..yet again' 'live streaming down with full refunds' 'wrong addresses'. Fucking shambles.

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Gash.

Called every day and got no where. No answer. No answer to my email.

I bet it's chaos tomorrow.

Jesus. They reactivated the old card.

I threw it away ages ago.

£25 charge.

Harvest wrote:

Yonks ago.

Did you move Harvest - or change pricing?

They said all renewed tickets never get posted out?

Moved into Family Stand, new tickets arrived ages ago.

Good luck.

Site stalwart.

One window open.
https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/896003199269715971

Site stalwart.

They have sold 20,000 now.

Its all a bit weird really. We appear to have hired professionals at every level of the club. They appear to be serious about their jobs, they show the fans some respect. The players prima facie appear committed to the cause. We bought E.R. back. They are offering pretty good (33%) discounts for tickets, we are playing well, we are winning. Will I wake up from this dream?

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Radz hinted at something "cool" happening with the South Stand on twitter, could he be bringing back terracing I wonder?

suck'ahs to the side I know you hate my 98'

Seig-heiling to be reintroduced?

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:

big_smile

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

Harvest wrote:

Well, it would be in harmony with the zeitgeist.

There was a lot of that in the dark years of 83-87. We Guardian reading liberals in the South Stand sought to convince ourselves that the gesture was a) ironic and b) directed at Thatcher's storm troopers (the West Yorkshire Police) and was the only language that they understood.  On reflection..................

Welcome back CFE
A little over 200 posts not nearly enough from someone with a log in and avatar like that!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

i'm always here ....."he lurks in his lerkim cold under the roof.......[the lorax]" ...........but am very lazy...i shall make a greater effort now my serotonin levels have been boosted by "Der Sturmtank" Lasogga.

Last edited by currieforengland (Thu 14 Sep 2017 4:18 pm)

currieforengland wrote:

i'm always here ....."he lurks in his lerkim cold under the roof.......[the lorax]" ...........but am very lazy...i shall make a greater effort now my serotonin levels have been boosted by "Der Sturmtank" Lasogga.

Now then CFE

Post more

I'm all good

Thank you for that

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Right now then. So on Saturday I made my first trip to ER since about 2003 I reckon. It’s been far too traumatic to return since we got relegated and I worked out that I’d already given far too much of my life to be worried about all that stuff so I cushioned the disappointment at results and the rape of the club by armies of spivs and cunts by geographical distance and a certain amount of emotional detachment. Until……. Until the 6 year old, now 8 year old asked for a Leeds shirt which is not bad given that our nearest club is Arsenal so I got him one and then, (bless em’) his sports teachers at school loved his unusual kit and made a right old fuss (cos they all miss Leeds really (apart from the Chelsea inbreeds obviously))  and gave him a Billy Bremner picture which only fuelled his interest so we began watching a few games on Sky. And then, last year when we were actually quite good in patches, got me much more interested only to be devastated by the collapse at the end and then the loss of Monk who I thought had a plan (a boring one mind) and a modicum if integrity (ha!).

Then, this year - relief at the departure of the mad bent one and even more relief when it appeared that the new owner actually may have a brain, a plan, some managerial acumen and (fuck me), some money; that is actual real money of his own. So now I’m back (metaphorically) to checking Clubcall three times a day for injury news (0898 12 11 80), hanging on the words of Moscowhite and proselytising to all an sundry about the resurrection. For that is what this is.

So back to Saturday and a spot in the family section in the NE corner. No swearing (which was good). Terrible traffic getting in and parking was horrendous. How did we manage with £40K? Ground looks v tired looking at the West Stand. Why the fuck is the West Stand south side empty? That cannot be economic as they can punt those seats out for premier rates. Atmosphere was not bad but I prefer the rectangle of hate, hostility and intimidation for which we are famous. It seemed a bit more sedate than the 00s. Anyway we played wellish and won and Der Sturmtank scored and it was an occasion. Lad loved it. He now wears the mark of the tribe. Soon he’ll be telling me the injury and transfer news. My work as a parent is practically complete.

I’ve been in Cardiff today and am right now debating whether to go back and watch it on sky or try and blag a ticket in the home end. Turns out that I’m not too old for this.

I couldn't bring myself to get my lad into Leeds United.  After giving him my fucked up autistic genes I reckoned I'd given him enough to deal with.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Agreed on the atmosphere, everyone reckons it's something special now but it's all relative. Clever little ditties about magic hats and parties learnt on Twitter.

Site stalwart.

Fantastic post CFE

that's the last bleeding evangelical post I'll do. We were absolutely overrun in that first half by a turbo charged, adrenaline infused, high pressing team of large men. They made us make those mistakes. We looked a bit naive with all that tiki taka in our own final third. We need a bit more energy and nastiness in midfield for these occasions.