Re: Cardiff (a)

Not your archetypal sort of "lad" is he?
No crew cut,overly expensive hooded jacket or shite,rehash originals.
But I reckon in 5 years he'll be banged up for a long time for doing something horrible.
Such innocence but unhinged in equal measure.

See what you've started Garry Monk you cunt!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

But I reckon in 5 years he'll be banged up for a long time for doing something horrible.

Not so sure, lads like that are usually soft as shite. He will get battered maybe twice, lose all self-confidence and then sit drinking in the corner of the pub for the rest of his life. Its the ones that stand and watch and say now't you need to be careful of, those lads are the ones that can do the real damage.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

From Twitter

Stay by @martynziegler in Times today: Cardiff v Leeds in Ch'ship on Tue got more UK TV viewers (309,000) than MCFC on Tue in CL (263,000).

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:

From Twitter

Stay by @martynziegler in Times today: Cardiff v Leeds in Ch'ship on Tue got more UK TV viewers (309,000) than MCFC on Tue in CL (263,000).

Only a similar note - scum got 50k+ int Carabo cup against Burton - City got 42k against Shaktar in CL

Mitaman wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Not so sure, lads like that are usually soft as shite. He will get battered maybe twice, lose all self-confidence and then sit drinking in the corner of the pub for the rest of his life. Its the ones that stand and watch and say now't you need to be careful of, those lads are the ones that can do the real damage.

I prefer my theory,makes far better reading don't you think?
Please God be true and let him turn into a wrong un!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Old Wharfedaler wrote:
Mitaman wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

I prefer my theory,makes far better reading don't you think?
Please God be true and let him turn into a wrong un!

Agreed, yours makes for a far more interesting story.