Topic: Toast of London

First series brilliant.

Second series piss myself laughing.

Third series - thus far a bit meh although was worth it last week to listen to him say Charismaaaaaaaay.

Anyone else?

Last edited by danpiesley (Wed 09 Dec 2015 5:10 pm)

Aim Low and miss...

Re: Toast of London

Similar point of view - current series had a lot to live up to obviously

Loved him in House of Fools - Beef was / is a truly iconic character in my book.  Time / place type thing

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Yes, I can hear you, Clem Fandango!

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

I still like the VO bit however needs a tweak other than them just laughing at him.

The first ep of series three was good when they had the bloke who sounded like him doing the work and they all loved him.

However Clem's T shirts are ace.  I want that one with the big fucking hole in the front.

Aim Low and miss...

First series brilliant.
Second series piss myself laughing.
Third series - thus far a bit meh although was worth it last week to listen to him say Charismaaaaaaaay.

snake hips

Love it. Had a lazy day Monday.  Day off after a big session in Leeds and watched series 1 and 2 again one after the other.  Never done that before. 12 hour binge.... I was dreaming about it for a couple of nights after. The character names are ace aren't they.  But yeah, can you hear me it's clem fandango is just fucking ace

I'm thinking about getting a sports vest for when miss imbruglia comes round as well

Completely missed this. Ploughing my way through series 1. Deliciously deliciously deranged. Julie is the perfect PBH. I love the way Ray has a dig at Toast every chance he gets. Sports vests could be this years thing.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

PBH?

Aim Low and miss...

danpiesley wrote:

PBH?

Psycho Bitch from Hell

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

I've only just got round to watching this.

10 minutes in and you know it's something different.

Shotgunned all three series last week.  I want more.  Superb.

"Hello Stephen, this is Clem Fandango.  Can you hear me?"

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

https://img0.etsystatic.com/110/1/6525139/il_fullxfull.960912178_mew1.jpg

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.