Topic: Premier League 2017/18

Not my specialty.

Anyway, I see Huddersfield are getting tonked.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Re: Premier League 2017/18

Harvest wrote:

Not my specialty.

Anyway, I see Huddersfield are getting tonked.

Not today though!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Goal of the season contender - Boufal for Southampton v WBA.  Great stuff...........including the two WBA defenders crashing into each other. big_smile

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Everton are funny.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Football's a funny old game. Even to the casual observer, you knew everton could be in trouble this year. They've got this big gap between old players and young players. They've spent big and yet they've not really addressed their areas of weakness.

They've always been a mobile, athletic side in recent years, with a bit of quality sprinkled in. Baines (32), Williams (33) & Jagielka (35) are begining to show their age to varying degrees. Klaassen isn't the type of player to prosper in the english game. Rooney was a gamble and Mirallas' legs are starting to go.

On the positive side, pickford, keane, kenny, holgate, davies, vlasic, lookman, calvert-lewin and ramirez will all have good careers in the tope flight ahead of them.

I can't see koeman lasting much longer tbh, and the leicester sacking might forced their hand.

Last edited by Misura (Mon 23 Oct 2017 9:23 am)

Benitez lives in Caldy.

Misura wrote:

Football's a funny old game. Even to the casual observer, you knew everton could be in trouble this year. They've got this big gap between old players and young players. They've spent big and yet they've not really addressed their areas of weakness.

They've always been a mobile, athletic side in recent years, with a bit of quality sprinkled in. Baines (32), Williams (33) & Jagielka (35) are begining to show their age to varying degrees. Klaassen isn't the type of player to prosper in the english game. Rooney was a gamble and Mirallas' legs are starting to go.

On the positive side, pickford, keane, kenny, holgate, davies, vlasic, lookman, calvert-lewin and ramirez will all have good careers in the tope flight ahead of them.

I can't see koeman lasting much longer tbh, and the leicester sacking might forced their hand.

.......................and he's gone.

Misura wrote:
Misura wrote:

.......................and he's gone.

Rooney as player/manager..........now that would be funny.
Surely they won't bring Moyes back????

Dyche, then.

Last edited by CharlieG (Mon 23 Oct 2017 4:54 pm)

Moyes with a sore throat.

Dyche first UK TV appearance at 1.12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvvK9qn1Ojk

Who do you think you are, Bremner?