Topic: Cashing out

Good or bad thing?

Site stalwart.

Re: Cashing out

It's a question of mathematics, and for a definitive answer you'd need to have the probability in mind for your bet holding on.

In effect you are more than likely giving the bookmaker a bit of value back, it comes down to personal preference, assmumig the bookmakers are only pinching a bit back and not scalping you.

I only bet small stakes but seem to be able to pick up on some decent odds that others may pass on for the more obvious. Probably lost a couple of hundred in the last few weeks by not cashing out.

Got one riding now with Boro to draw. Had Preston to beat Hull at 29/10 as one of 4 games. Having a draw as the final game's tricky, only takes a goal.

Site stalwart.

That's going well then.

Site stalwart.

Fuck you Bet365, this one's riding.

Site stalwart.

Yorkshire wannabee fuckpigs.

Site stalwart.

I like to go for 2-2 when I feel theres a few goals in it. A couple of early strikes and you tend to stand a decent chance of at least doubling your cash.

No opinion on cashing out, but tracking DeadBloke's bets on twitter is hilarious.

"We are The Fall"

I think he's anti cash-out.

Site stalwart.

just won 37p cashing out on Derby v Scum

Small steps, small steps

Old Man wrote:

just won 37p cashing out on Derby v Scum

Small steps, small steps

Did you follow my 2-2 advice? Worked nicely last night.

Had 6 cup games on yesterday and let it ride only to see Wendies and West Brom both fucking concede in the last minute!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Cashed out, wise move, came up trumps. For once.

Site stalwart.

Not mine, but squeeky bum time.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNk_QFWXcAEw7bZ.jpg:large

What is the difference between pop and rock n' roll? You might get fucked.

Libertad Asuncion are always a risk.

Site stalwart.

It was a 0-0 draw? I wouldn't have cashed out I don't think. Then again I wouldn't have bet that much in the first place...

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

I had to look them up.. smile

king of the slums wrote:

I had to look them up.. smile

Fuck 'em. I stayed up to watch them last night and I've lost a fair bit on them this season. I hope the kid cashed out at £900 last night.

What is the difference between pop and rock n' roll? You might get fucked.