Re: Brentford

You utter cunt Lonergan

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

You utter cunt Lasogga

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

You utter cunt Jansson

We’ve got away with only being 1 down at ht.  We are still in this.  But we look so lacking in belief . Let’s see what TC’s h/t talk can do . Lassoga , I’d fuck off back to Germany.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Orta needs sacking. Can't blame TC, although he is out of his depth.

This is truly fucking awful.

This is relegation form. Cellino mark 2

Not been watching.  How much did we win by?

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Words fail me,,,,Philips back to his liability self and Lonergan just needs sending to the Northern Premier league where he belongs!

I never understood why he let Green go, he never gets a game at Huddersfield either. Strange

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

They didn't want to pay his wages, as I said Cellino Mark 2. Cunt

Harsh, I don't think you can compare him to Cellino, he's done a lot of good things since he's been at Leeds

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

Recruitment.
Championship.
Orta.

Think on

Revieswhites wrote:

Harsh, I don't think you can compare him to Cellino, he's done a lot of good things since he's been at Leeds

Like what?

Airy fairy, flakey, girly, soft as fuck. Mediocre teams, now steamrolling through that midfield ! Phillips, the cunt, only contribution giving away that silly free kick.
You know. Lasogga would score a bucket load in this league, if he had a striking partner + a proper manager !!

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

I thought we did ok 2nd half , deserved a point. Phillips did dive in unnecessary to concede the free kick they got the 2nd off . Now we have 2 keepers not worth a shit . Never mind Green, Silvestri was better than these 2 .
We were poor first half , Hernandez coming on improved us no end . I know he’s lightweight but he is the most creative player we have by a street.
Felt for TC when that 2nd went in , looked close to tears. I like him , hope he doesn’t get binned. Must be hard having players thrust upon you and told to make a team out of this lot .
Get rid of Orta and let him make his own side.
One thing that concerns me is , we don’t have the team spirit we had last season. The spirit that turned losses into draws and draws into wins.

To stand aside is to take sides.

The problem is that we don't have the defence that we did last year. That defence, and keeper probably got us about 30 points last season. Like Everton,  who sold Lukaku and didn't replace the 30 goals he got for them with a similar player, we have bought quantity over quality and are now reaping it's rewards.:-/

white dragon wrote:

I thought we did ok 2nd half , deserved a point. Phillips did dive in unnecessary to concede the free kick they got the 2nd off . Now we have 2 keepers not worth a shit . Never mind Green, Silvestri was better than these 2 .
We were poor first half , Hernandez coming on improved us no end . I know he’s lightweight but he is the most creative player we have by a street.
Felt for TC when that 2nd went in , looked close to tears. I like him , hope he doesn’t get binned. Must be hard having players thrust upon you and told to make a team out of this lot .
Get rid of Orta and let him make his own side.
One thing that concerns me is , we don’t have the team spirit we had last season. The spirit that turned losses into draws and draws into wins.

Tears?  That may very well be the problem.  I thought Danes were of Viking stock.  Tears?  FFS.

He's gone, we have 2 weeks to get tough.  He can't do it crying into his AquaLibre.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Just got off an 11 hour flight. That result is a bit of a fucker.

Loose Lips wrote:

Just got off an 11 hour flight. That result is a bit of a fucker.

Go to bed mate, it'll still be here when you get up..

suck'ahs to the side I know you hate my 98'

They do things which confuse me like:

Continually give stupid free kicks away despite being barely able to defend them.

Play the ball unconvincingly round the back before sending it back to Lonergan who delivers the ball  safely to  the attacking players around the half way line much to the apparent surprise of said defenders.

But worst of all they made Cooper Captain. A player who's braindead potential is limitless.

We swapped Green, Bartley and Wood for a Wolves reserve, a Leeds reserve and a stationary object.

Wedding was GREAT. Are we going down, then?

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

90Piesanhour wrote:

Congrats!....and probably not but that's the end of the table we're nose diving towards.
Hard to see where the next win is coming from.

90Piesanhour wrote:

Any fights?

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:
90Piesanhour wrote:

Any fights?

Not one! Great music provided by The Snapp. Book them now for your next birthday/wedding whatever. Top band. The whole place was dancing by the end of the night.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!