Topic: football tool

I've created a highly visual football form study tool.

It's based on a football prediction model i've built. I and others think it's good and very easy to use. If you'd like to receive a copy let me know, a couple of examples of the visuals can be seen on twitter @sportscompiler   .

There are some brief explanatory notes on it's use that will be sent out.

To use the tool you need a copy of excel, the file size is around 5mb so email is no problem.

If anyone wants to pinch an image from the above twitter feed and post it here by all means do.

Re: football tool

Smutty Lips wrote:

I've created a highly visual football form study tool.

It's based on a football prediction model i've built. I and others think it's good and very easy to use. If you'd like to receive a copy let me know, a couple of examples of the visuals can be seen on twitter @sportscompiler   .

There are some brief explanatory notes on it's use that will be sent out.

To use the tool you need a copy of excel, the file size is around 5mb so email is no problem.

If anyone wants to pinch an image from the above twitter feed and post it here by all means do.

'I'd be interested' says he as he prepares to log on to Paddy Power.

I'll give it a go please

Got it, fired up excel - any chance of the notes on how to use it?

Sorry, forgot about them.

Saw the thread title and thought we were discuccing Terry Venables again.

Up? Down?

Site stalwart.

I went on holiday, fell behind, then lost two days when Storm Ophelia stranded me in Liverpool, fell behind with the workload and at the moment i've shelved it. I've too much on the Mrs is suffering from anxiety and needs my support.

Kind of anxiety Smutty? Spaces?, Height? Crowds? General...?