Topic: Sticky Walnut

Hoole - 10 mins from Chester train station, in a buzzy little village.

Great food. Anniversary weekend - and birthday on the same day - birthday 'kin relegated, but happy to be married to this one...

I'm about the veggie at the moment, wife isn't.

Great food, really great food.

Eating stuff I'd never have eaten - beetroot of all concoctions and an ace risotto - everything on the plate for a reason, nothing cosmetic. Nom, nom, nom.

There's four of them with different name; Heswall, Hoole, Didsbury and Liverpool. Highly recommended.

I'm a red drinker but shared a bottle of white with the missus - £45.00, nice.

What's the most you've spent on a bottle in a restaurant?

Re: Sticky Walnut

I'm tight when it comes to wine always reluctant to spend more than £20 in most places and £30 in posh ones. I also dont know shit about wine.

First time I had a smoothie with Beetroot in the next day I got a fright as my piss and stools were both deep red...

What were the portions like ?
My 2 daughters went with thier partners for one of thier birthdays , a month ago,at 6 pm , eldest and her chap went for an Indian later on.
Wine , I tend to go for the second to cheapest red . Not wanting to look a total cheap skate.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Expanding Man wrote:

Hoole - 10 mins from Chester train station, in a buzzy little village.

Great food. Anniversary weekend - and birthday on the same day - birthday 'kin relegated, but happy to be married to this one...

I'm about the veggie at the moment, wife isn't.

Great food, really great food.

Eating stuff I'd never have eaten - beetroot of all concoctions and an ace risotto - everything on the plate for a reason, nothing cosmetic. Nom, nom, nom.

There's four of them with different name; Heswall, Hoole, Didsbury and Liverpool. Highly recommended.

I'm a red drinker but shared a bottle of white with the missus - £45.00, nice.

What's the most you've spent on a bottle in a restaurant?

Had my honeymoon here http://www.colaissiere.com

And started ordering wine buy the price of the bottle (i thought) turned out to be the year of the wine , i shall leave it there but the few bottles i had were bloody lovely

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country