Re: Breakfast of champions

Just had square sausage, potato scone, bacon and poached egg. White bread and butter. Big mug of coffee.

Should have had seeded batch and a cup of tea.

Sauce choice was HP or Reggae Reggae. To my credit I went all HP.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

I always thought The Breakfast of Champions was a Six Pack

Only for you big hard bikers..

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/nigelsim/blog/World_Naked_Bike_Ride_-_London_2009.jpg?t=1276379167

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

That cunt sat down in the bottom left has a viewing angle you don't get every day..
Fucking freaks.

"...and have you ever seen one better timed ?"

Just Googled Breakfast of Champions and came up with this -

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p … 0champions

I don't know what you did to come up with that picture.

sock tag wrote:

That cunt sat down in the bottom left has a viewing angle you don't get every day..
Fucking freaks.

Looks pissed off doesn't he?....maybe he cleans the bike saddles!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Actually the Breakfast of Champions® and Wheaties® are registered trademarks of General Mills, but if you wanto be hip and trendy, then Urbandictionary is it... dude.

http://i.usatoday.net/money/_photos/2012/04/01/Venerable-Wheaties-is-on-the-ropes-0P1742M3-x-large.jpg

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

These days I'm on Yakult for the gut flora, and half a dozen cherries to stave off gout. That and a pot full of pills. sad

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

First thing that came up through Google, dude. Still not sure how you came up with blokes with their kits off. Still say its beer.

Yesterday was world naked bike day. All over twitter were some very sad pics. Then there was the people with no clothes on.

Arh. Those people need help. And it's fuck all to do with the fact that they ride bikes.

Last edited by Cuts (Sun 09 Jun 2013 6:21 pm)

Yep. Naked bike ride In Brighton today. Watched them all go by my local. Not a decent bird amongst them.  They all looked like those German middle aged sex tourists who go to Gambia or Jamaica .

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

Breakfast of champions? Reverend goatboy (rip), special brew & coke.

Just had two perfectly soft boiled eggs, with marmite toasty soldiers and a big mug of Yorkshire tea.

I always thought that the breakfast of champions was a big fat juicy steak with two eggs on top

http://www.skipperscafe.co.uk/challenges

My pal Brian, God rest his soul, invented The Full Dutch - a line of bugle, a big fat spliff and a can of Carlsberg.

Nicely balanced combination.

Site stalwart.

When at Uni we used to have the Bradford Breakfast, which was last nights curry, a spliff and a can of cheap lager.

Talking of a good breakfast what's OMJ's favourite cafes for said morning gloriousness?

I'd like to start the bidding at the Old David Street Cafe from the 80s, not the new shit one.  Wood's in Morley is good.  Park Cafe in Rothwell good also.

If anywhere did kidneys I'd make a special trip.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Redbus out on the A64

scootay wrote:

I always thought that the breakfast of champions was a big fat juicy steak with two eggs on top

I'm with Scoots

Chuck some mushrooms and a tomato in there too

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

CBIT wrote:

Redbus out on the A64

Passed it so many times but never eaten there. I tend to judge by the sausage.  If it's too cheap then it can be crack yet if its too fancy it can too.  A happy middling banger is where it's at. 

Irish bangers are on the money, slightly peppery, beeyootiful. 

Scots breakies  with fruit pudding are lush too.  I can take or leave lorne sausage though.