Topic: Shaymen

Lost 3-2 at Sutton. Penalty missed that would have tied the score, but, if Shaymen.net is anything to go by, the peasants are revolting and want Heath out.
I'm only just getting to know this team but some of the selections and substitutions are puzzling. Heath got them up last year when nobody saw it coming but, football being football, expectations were raised. The chairmen won't spend money so there's been a series of loan signings recently.
Hartlepool away on Tuesday and then Eastleigh at home next Saturday. Need some points, fast.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Re: Shaymen

Tomorrow morning will be fun when she wakes up to find they lost 4-0. And that we're missing Eastleigh at home on Saturday. Could be Heath's last game as manager according to some.

Last edited by Travis Bickle (Wed 22 Nov 2017 1:33 am)

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Was football once described as a form of 'entertainment'? She will grow up fast!

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Is this an immunisation process before you introduce her to following Leeds?

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

The school Xmas Fair won out today (she was running a stall with her mate).
Ended up missing a '6-goal thriller' that saw both keepers sent off and Town equalise on 90 minutes.
Heath keeps his job for another week.
Barrow at home on Saturday. A must win and all that.....back to reports next week.