Topic: Everton

neutral

Opinion. Size. Age. Shape. Colour. Origin. Material. Purpose. Noun.

Re: Everton

About time they had a slump.

I assume that's what you're referring to?

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Bought badly for what they sold.

Rooney should be ashamed of how he's fucked that team over. He's finished.

Seen this? 36 secs in - at the back on the right - that's a bad one; https://twitter.com/DannyRConnor/status … 7394547712

Slump? Fuck me, that was as bad a performance i've ever seen from a supposedly top flight football team. The 2nd half was like watching a car crash. It coulda shoulda been 9 or 10. They missed a penalty and the little argentine had 4 opportunities to pick the right pass instead of shooting.

I can't see williams continuing as a professional footballer after that display. Can you sack a caretaker manager? I get the feeling that they don't like unsworth & the sooner they get rid of him, the sooner things might pick up. Other than the keeper, not one player appeared to be playing for him/giving a fuck. I can see them shipping out klaassen in january on loan back to ajax.

Expanding Man wrote:

Seen this? 36 secs in - at the back on the right - that's a bad one; https://twitter.com/DannyRConnor/status … 7394547712

The body slam? I think that's the lad that's currently in high dependancy. There's going to be repercussion. The police are going to have fun picking the bones out of it. 30 germans currently in custody.

Love to see em relegated. They bought Wimbledon off in the 90’s that last game to escape it .
Williams loss of form/pace from the euros ,in a short space of time is shocking.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Fuckin hell that body slam.. jesus

scootay wrote:

Fuckin hell that body slam.. jesus

Yep,the lad is critical apparently.
No doubting the Germans started it but that bouncer looked twice the size of the lad he slammed!
Not good.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

He was like a fucking rag doll being thrown.  The guy must have been out of it already.  It was like watching the end move of a street fighter video game.

That cunts going to do some  time.

https://scontent.flhr4-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23795810_796847930499652_781260117041674418_n.jpg?oh=8711e459cd131a9688611b35535b1c0b&oe=5A952787

space wrote:

He was like a fucking rag doll being thrown.  The guy must have been out of it already.  It was like watching the end move of a street fighter video game.

That cunts going to do some  time.

A bouncer has been charged with attempted murder and grevious bodily harm with intent in relation to it.

Liverpool Echo said bloke is ok and stable. Apprently he was just walking hom and got caught in the middle of it.

Who was it anyhow, football teams?

placidcasual wrote:

Liverpool Echo said bloke is ok and stable. Apprently he was just walking hom and got caught in the middle of it.

Who was it anyhow, football teams?

I thought the attempted murder charge relates to the german in ICU & the GBH to the local bloke.

Eintracht frankfurt (Ultras Frankfurt 97), who've got an amicizia with atalanta (Curva Nord). They turn up to atalanta's bigger games in italy.

Weren't EF the lot that your beer monsters/sun hat brigade were fighting with pre season in austria?

Atalanta scarfers were giving it out as well.... lol

Lardiola

Sammy Lee - popular figure at Goodison, eh? Something about him that, to me, screams "Wrong 'un!". Can't put my finger on why..... hmm

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Never done anything wrong to Everton, never said a bad word.

Whilst playing for Liverpool he managed a youth side in the Edge Hill junior league.

From another board - a blue board; "At the time Sammy was a member of Bob Paisley's first team and a very very good footballer. He was a local lad and was looked on universally by both reds and blues as a thoroughly good sort. Always had a kind word and was never anything but encouraging.

This pro footballer literally gave up every sunday morning, after playing first division football the day before, to coach all manner of inner-city Liverpool's troubled and troublesome youth in his spare time.

it struck me at the time that this was quite a remarkable thing for this guy to do and that feeling hasn't altered with time.

In fact the more I think about it the more I realise I've always had a very very soft spot for Sammy Lee. But he earned his place in my affections by his actions. Now all I can do is hope he can cement it by doing great things for the blues".

Here's Sammy Lee, former caretaker Manager of Liverpool. Note he's wearing Southampton apparel: http://cdn3-i.hitc-s.com/307/southampton_manager_ronald_koeman_celebrates_at_the_end_of_the_g_187549.jpg

Sammy Lee is a right 'un.

Not like Lardiola...

CharlieG wrote:

Sammy Lee - popular figure at Goodison, eh? Something about him that, to me, screams "Wrong 'un!". Can't put my finger on why..... hmm

hmmmm.
http://i45.tinypic.com/1oufqr.png

You still do all that at over fifty years of age?

Fucking hell.

Wasn't Lee found to have lied in court over the Gavin McCann transfer ?

Expanding Man wrote:

You still do all that at over fifty years of age?

Fucking hell.

Deffo, and 53 for your records.
As everyone's favourite Frodsham born, Liverpool supporting but Manc gravitating, tax-dodging hypocrite wrote.....never forget where you're coming from.

Irony being that the encyclopeadic knowledge of LFC fans (especially over 50's) to anyone remotely linked to Hillsborough is similar to a London cabbie whose every conversation rapidly gets them back to "Immigants ruining the bleedin' country ".

Of course it could all be totally innocent and he is just giving out the awards to Norris Green junior school for their second place in a collage to represent how I love my footy team 

Add in his trailing round being assistant/subordinate to arguably the biggest c*** in football (and in person) and it is easy to make these lazy assumptions.

Not sure how a thread on the Everton management team degenerated to references on Munich and Hillsborough but anyway back on theme....I see fat cunt Allardyce (sorry..."Big Sam") has had to resort to slagging the Watford manager off just because it's suggested he wasn't first choice?
Silva's response was ace though!

I intended to post a link, but at work and the IT Nazi's won't let me on Sky Sports.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Sitting 10th in the premiership , and only 8/10pts from another european campaign , whats the problem ?