Topic: Newport County

In the next round of the league cup northern section we've got Newport County away

At Elland Road

I know, but trust me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Newport County

Apparently the northern town are relaying their pitch

________________________________________________________________________________

snake hips

zicoslovechild wrote:

Apparently the northern town are relaying their pitch

Them and West Ham cant play at home due to pitch stuff so they both had to be in either North or South on the draw so couldn't face each other. Apparently WHU are seeded so had to stay in South draw to maintain right amount of seeded and non seeded teams in each draw. I didn't even know Newport County were in the Football League.

Taken from Twitter so could be a load of made bollocks.

snake hips

Alright, all joking aside, seen this..?

Radz is a class act, brilliant. smile

Following conversations between the two Clubs since the tie was drawn, we are delighted to announce that Leeds United have agreed to provide Newport County AFC with the full 45% of the gate income less costs in the same manner as any normal Carabao Cup tie.

Gavin Foxall, Operational Chairman of the Club commented “On behalf of everyone at Newport County AFC I would like to thank the Chair of Leeds United Andrea Radrizzani for graciously showing his and Leeds United’s goodwill in allowing us to keep our percentage of the gate. It is a wonderful gesture and much appreciated”.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NewportCount … 6034051072

Last edited by king of the slums (Tue 15 Aug 2017 4:52 pm)

snake hips

king of the slums wrote:

Following conversations between the two Clubs since the tie was drawn, we are delighted to announce that Leeds United have agreed to provide Newport County AFC with the full 45% of the gate income less costs in the same manner as any normal Carabao Cup tie.

Gavin Foxall, Operational Chairman of the Club commented “On behalf of everyone at Newport County AFC I would like to thank the Chair of Leeds United Andrea Radrizzani for graciously showing his and Leeds United’s goodwill in allowing us to keep our percentage of the gate. It is a wonderful gesture and much appreciated”.

He's winning hearts alright.

I've just spent 10 minutes watching GLC videos. Funny lot them aren't they. Cant quite work out if they're all drama students looking for something to do after college. Funny though.

placidcasual wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

He's winning hearts alright.

I've just spent 10 minutes watching GLC videos. Funny lot them aren't they. Cant quite work out if they're all drama students looking for something to do after college. Funny though.

10 minutes?

Funny fuckers the lot of them, genuine pikey Sega Mega Drive beats, that first LP is funny as f**k..

Unedited version, funny as..

Last edited by king of the slums (Wed 16 Aug 2017 1:11 am)

snake hips

that Michael Hutchance and Jesus line .. big_smile big_smile big_smile

Last edited by king of the slums (Wed 16 Aug 2017 12:59 am)

snake hips

And this, for anyone who was a kid in 1983... big_smile

Last edited by king of the slums (Wed 16 Aug 2017 1:06 am)

snake hips

FA Cup, Newport Away.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.