Re: Ghosts

Weird innit?I bought my first house then found out a lad had hanged himself there. But never saw or heard out , not a thing happened, However,  if you go back on this thread I posted a story on a poltergeist/ experience I had.  Well  fkcn weird,  and scary.

Last edited by Fiery jack (Sun 10 Dec 2017 1:50 am)

Boo

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

I thought someone had posted this for a second...

https://www.facebook.com/ThisMorning/vi … y-6rlbZrJU

The funny thing is that this is exactly the sort of nonsense you'd expect to hear from somebody named Amethyst isn't it?

#DoTheDai \o/

Class!

king of the slums wrote:

I thought someone had posted this for a second...

https://www.facebook.com/ThisMorning/vi … y-6rlbZrJU

The funny thing is that this is exactly the sort of nonsense you'd expect to hear from somebody named Amethyst isn't it?

My step-dad's dad was a great character. Ex-miner from Wakey, always had a hip flask of rum on him for "medicinal" use, well into his horse racing. His lungs were fucked and he'd got a bit of compo from the government. Spent his last few years taking his mates to race meetings or on pub crawls round wakey with a taxi from pub to bookies to pub. Anyway, he once told me that during his mining days, one time he was near the end of a shift and had to stay a bit later to sort something out. He finished what he had to do, saw two blokes down there who'd he'd never seen before, walked past them, said ey-up then went back up top. When he got up he mentioned the blokes he'd seen and was told that there was nobody else down there and the new shift hadn't gone down yet. Probably a rational explanation to it but a decent story.

I used to work part time at an old people's home when I was at Uni in Hull. It was a really old building and every single member of staff reckoned they'd seen ghosts. It was often when people were on their way out. Staff would see ghost relatives in the room comforting them. But also cos of the age of the building there were apparently some regulars who appeared now and again. I did a sleep over once when I had a late night shift and early morning start the next day. When I got into bed I was dead eager to see something, thinking right come out you fuckers I want to see you. Then I heard a creak on the landing, changed my mind sharpish and hid under the covers. Needless to say, nothing happened.

I was at the Christmas party a few years back. A few of them had got together and started chatting and I wandered over pissed. Butted in like. All talking about ghosts.

So after a few incredulous looks I asked for a show of hands who believed in ghost.

They all raised their hands.

I'm talking developers, system architect engineers and database administrators.

One of my mates who's Muslim actually said its part his religion. Jins. They guide you through your life.

I was astonished.

One lad was a modern day ghost hunter. He sleeps in big old crumbling houses with a ViewCam on record.

Our IT manager said his Dad had been involved in a terrible accident years back.

His Dad had helped in a fire a few houses down from his place. Dragged a kid out and an adult. Turned out sadly a child had died in the fire.

A few years later, the IT Manager and his Dad were in their car. He says they both looked in the rear view mirror and a kid was sat on the back seat.

They turned around - and he was gone.

So his point was two people saw a ghost at the same time. Proof he claimed, they exist. I asked how he saw this ghost in the review mirror in the passengers seat.

He said he was tall for his age.

My mate behind me says 'Why do you never see ghosts of dinosaurs?"

The IT manager left a few weeks later. The soft twat.

Fuckwits - the lot of 'em.

My mates wife used to be involved in some sort of circle of divvies and do seances all over the North of England. She reckons she's seen all kinds of spooky shit happen WIV HER OWN EYES! She's a bit radio rental to be honest.

Loose Lips wrote:

Our IT manager said his Dad had been involved in a terrible accident years back.

His Dad had helped in a fire a few houses down from his place. Dragged a kid out and an adult. Turned out sadly a child had died in the fire.

A few years later, the IT Manager and his Dad were in their car. He says they both looked in the rear view mirror and a kid was sat on the back seat.

They turned around - and he was gone.

So his point was two people saw a ghost at the same time. Proof he claimed, they exist. I asked how he saw this ghost in the review mirror in the passengers seat.

He said he was tall for his age.

My mate behind me says 'Why do you never see ghosts of dinosaurs?"

The IT manager left a few weeks later. The soft twat.

Ha ha.. Class.

My old pub is currently getting pulled down.. not happy about it , I don't think they should be allowed to pull down good buildings like that..  170 odd years old, stone, well built... I hope the ghosts haunt the new housing estate.

Another weird one that happened to me was when four of us went for a long weekend in millom..

We stayed in a log cabin in the grounds of a big hall type place.

On the Sunday we were in millom sinking a few and then wanted some food. We were recommended a place and got a taxi there. The other three waited in the taxi and i went in the pub to check they were still serving food and they were. So I came out the pub in to the car park and gave the thumbs up to the taxi.. I turned to go back in the pub and got slapped round the back of my head.. I thought what the fuck and instantly turned round to see who's done it.... no one there! I looked on the floor thinking has someone thrown something at me, couldn't see anything and then shouted at my mate and asked what he'd thrown at me... he didn't know what I was on about and the two girls said he'd definitely not thrown anything at me.  I kept thinking what the fuck just happened then?  After food and a few more drinks we got a taxi back to the log cabin.. James asked me if anyone had hit me on the back of the head again laughing and then the taxi driver who'd heard the remark started telling me I'd  been hit by a ghost. A woman who occasionally appears and sometimes gets violent. ..seem to remember he said something about how she van appear on the road and lost walkers in the dark have asked her for directions and she sends them wrong... in to the fuckin quick sand or something stupid