Topic: Snowbound

Last night at around 10pm I had to press the "4WD Lock" button on my car when driving my wife home.

It's the end of days I tell you.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Re: Snowbound

I hope you bought loads of tinned food just in case?

You can probably live in the new car though to be fair

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

It's the kind of weather where those cunts who drive range rovers all of a sudden have that extra cuntishness topped up with added smugness

space wrote:

Last night at around 10pm I had to press the "4WD Lock" button on my car when driving my wife home.

It's the end of days I tell you.

Did she knack you for the bumper?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Got about a foot and a half of snow out in the wilds, with non stop snow for the next two weeks.
Finally looking at getting winter tires fitted !
Went out yesterday on the backroads (read dirt roads ) to find a Xmas tree farm. Good fun for the little lad, tractor ride, dumped in a forest with a saw and you cut your own tree down. Realised that had nothing to fix the tree onto the car roof with so ended up doing Griswald style with string through the windows.

Next car will look more like this

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kzVBFSowTJo/hqdefault.jpg

Take off hosers ...

Toronto Ted wrote:

Got about a foot and a half of snow out in the wilds, with non stop snow for the next two weeks.
Finally looking at getting winter tires fitted !
Went out yesterday on the backroads (read dirt roads ) to find a Xmas tree farm. Good fun for the little lad, tractor ride, dumped in a forest with a saw and you cut your own tree down. Realised that had nothing to fix the tree onto the car roof with so ended up doing Griswald style with string through the windows.

Next car will look more like this

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kzVBFSowTJo/hqdefault.jpg

Sounds good TT

I did something similar a few years ago when working near Burlington in Vermont - very seasonal selecting and cutting down your own tree.  Great memories for the young 'un

If I take my young un out of WiFi range his operating system crashes.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

My neighbour has a similar vehicle to that. Helps him to the tackle the wild, treacherous landscape of Morley.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:

My neighbour has a similar vehicle to that. Helps him to the tackle the wild, treacherous landscape of Morley.

Always tricky getting to Top 'Un or Bottom 'Un (depending where you start) in the ice......

Harvest wrote:

Churwell Hill's a f*cker this time of year

Take off hosers ...

Damn right.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

I've just had three (3) days off work due to inclement weather - I repeat three (3) days of work.

Aim Low and miss...