Topic: Star Wars last jedi

Decided 10 mins ago to come to the midnight showing at the local vue multiplex , placed is rammed.

Re: Star Wars last jedi

Very entertaining, well worth going t'big screen to see it.

I've seen star wars and about half of the empire strikes back.

I am off tonight at 8pm.

Very excited.

Reviews are extremely good.

Aim Low and miss...

Not for me. Soz.

Site stalwart.

I'll watch it when it's on free telly - otherwise no

My sister-in-law did go to the premiere though as she worked behind the scenes during production

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

I'm going next week. Always enjoy a bit of Star Wars nonsense. A lad who's a personal trainer at the gym that I go to, is going to a showing every day for the next five days. He's also bought his six year old over £250 worth of Star Wars related toys for Christmas. Well, he says they're for the lad.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Enjoyed Star Wars since first one as a kid.This one felt like a piss take a parody almost.

I thought it were ace.

Aim Low and miss...

Just been to see it
Not sure why really as I'm not a big sci fi fan
It all seems a bit far fetched to me

ambition beyond ability

wogga wrote:

Just been to see it
Not sure why really as I'm not a big sci fi fan
It all seems a bit far fetched to me

You do know it's not a documentary? big_smile

Big film fan, but I just found this one to be a shoot em up cowboy type film
Much prefer something that looks at the human condition

ambition beyond ability

^^^ Star Wars was always a sci fi western in the Mold of the OG star Treks.

I'm going again.

Aim Low and miss...

I liked it, it killed off SW that we knew as youths, needed to happen, stunning visually to.

snake hips

Somebody please tell me the sequential order I need to watch all these in to make sense of the characters.

Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, The Clone Wars, Revenge of the Sith, Rouge One, Solo: A Star Wars Story, A New Hope, Star Wars Holiday Special, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls068055646/

CBIT wrote:

Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, The Clone Wars, Revenge of the Sith, Rouge One, Solo: A Star Wars Story, A New Hope, Star Wars Holiday Special, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi

Holy crap.  I forgot that even existed. 

Imagine watching Star Wars while someone else kept changing the TV channel to other things while you are in the midst of a really bad acid trip from some dirty gear you bought from a biker.   

You get to watch Chewbakke wearing an apron cooking while following advice from a TV space chef.  That's about all I could remember.

It's either a huge bag of shit or a surrealist masterpiece, depending on how much you bought off the biker.

Last edited by space (Thu 21 Dec 2017 11:50 am)

^ I think huge bag of shit.

Aim Low and miss...

danpiesley wrote:

^ I think huge bag of shit.

Drop another tab and try again.

Roger roger...

Aim Low and miss...

Harvest wrote:

Not for me. Soz.

Agreed. Thought it were poor. Saying that the version i saw was shot with an iphone in a mexican cinema, so i possibly didn't get the full intended experience. Well, i got the full 'Mexican cinema' experience but not the one the director & special effects person would've intended.

Prince leia/carrie fisher had developed a facial expression like she'd got piles.

Last edited by Misura (Thu 21 Dec 2017 4:07 pm)

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club