Topic: Bristol City vs Them. Caraboa Cup

Just seen the highlights on Channel 5. Brizzel scored a couple of great goals and their keeper pulled off some top drawer saves. Brilliant stuff.

Mourinho is a classless cunt though, isn't he? To start his analysis with the word 'lucky' to describe Bristol City.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Re: Bristol City vs Them. Caraboa Cup

90Piesanhour wrote:

Just seen the highlights on Channel 5. Brizzel scored a couple of great goals and their keeper pulled off some top drawer saves. Brilliant stuff.

Mourinho is a classless cunt though, isn't he? To start his analysis with the word 'lucky' to describe Bristol City.

No need for it is there?
Can the cunt ever stop trying to play the victim after a game?

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Used to think he was quite funny when he was at Chelsea winding whisky nose up, but he really is an ungracious cunt.

What is the magic ingredient in Bristol City's success then?

I'm not being contrary here - they have done something right and clubs like Ipswich and Forest need to take note.

Aim Low and miss...

Desire

danpiesley wrote:

What is the magic ingredient in Bristol City's success then?

I'm not being contrary here - they have done something right and clubs like Ipswich and Forest need to take note.

Luck

Precinct Boy wrote:

Used to think he was quite funny when he was at Chelsea winding whisky nose up, but he really is an ungracious cunt.

2 x Gotta Love Leeds.

Who do you think you are, Bremner?

Watched it last night , every time I bet on the twats , they fuck up . Which ain’t so bad as I’m still happy when they get beat And sweeter still when it’s in fergie time.Fair play Bristol went at them from the start . Some of man u passing was piss poor, pogba lost possession numerous times  . The guy who scored the winner took about 10 minuets to get off the pitch, must of had 50 selfees with fans on the pitch, lapping it up.
Didn’t Johnson turn us down before Monk?

To stand aside is to take sides.

white dragon wrote:

Watched it last night , every time I bet on the twats , they fuck up . Which ain’t so bad as I’m still happy when they get beat And sweeter still when it’s in fergie time.Fair play Bristol went at them from the start . Some of man u passing was piss poor, pogba lost possession numerous times  . The guy who scored the winner took about 10 minuets to get off the pitch, must of had 50 selfees with fans on the pitch, lapping it up.
Didn’t Johnson turn us down before Monk?

Brizzle had a good go, but they're nothing special. Manu had the wrong attitude from the get-go, thought they'd just need to turn up. They lack real leaders, real gritty players, but do have a load of players who think that they've already made it. They're turning into arsenal. Something isn't right with them and it shows, possibly jose recognises this. Pogba isn't half the player he thinks he is. He seems to do all the right things in the wrong areas and vice versa. Plus him & zlatan are experts in slowing manu's attacks down.

cordshoes wrote:
Precinct Boy wrote:

2 x Gotta Love Leeds.

Fuck all to do with Leeds, he was just as bad,if not worse towards the end of his tenure at Chelsea.
If he bought himself a new mirror and then asked himself why DeGea's been his player of the season so far he might realise you make your own "luck" sometimes!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.