Topic: Wrexham's misfire start to season over?

Manager sacked after a shocking start.  We all know that story.

The lad I know who signed for them got his first start in  the last match against Gateshead as Wrexham fought back from 2-0 down to rescue a point.

Go Reds.  My official second team.

Re: Wrexham's misfire start to season over?

Haven't half their board just quit as well?

Fan ownership lol

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

two members of the board quit to run their own very successful pub restaurant business. The club is making money hand over fist, with two major concerts planned for the ground. on the pitch, not so rosy,but its looked at as a stop gap season. Next year, bigger budget, new team, enthusiastic young manager, best crowds at our level and a couple of leagues above, what's not to love a bout fans ownership? I mean, we could be at the whim of psychotic owners who could walk away tomorrow and sell Leeds to another fly by night.

Don't mock what you can't understand?

Last edited by neil432 (Thu 08 Dec 2016 10:16 am)

Right on.

Site stalwart.

neil432 wrote:

two members of the board quit to run their own very successful pub restaurant business. The club is making money hand over fist, with two major concerts planned for the ground. on the pitch, not so rosy,but its looked at as a stop gap season. Next year, bigger budget, new team, enthusiastic young manager, best crowds at our level and a couple of leagues above, what's not to love a bout fans ownership? I mean, we could be at the whim of psychotic owners who could walk away tomorrow and sell Leeds to another fly by night.

Don't mock what you can't understand?

Good luck to you.  Honestly.

Although I will point out that your fan owners are booing their own squad off the pitch after every game.  Take it from the Leeds fans that have been there (albeit several tiers higher).  You don't wipe that slate clean over a single summer.

cheers space.

Point also is, we have fans who boo our players off after good wins! Just don't understand the mentality.

Doing OK now.

Still have not beaten Dover in a league fixture!

Aim Low and miss...

Went , one of my best mates lad was his 18th birthday. Spoons 11 breakfast, then on it . I did watch the whole game , lot of mates never came back for 2nd half. One said to me halftime, do you think you’re going to see anything different 2nd half. He was right, canceled each other out . Draw was about right.

To stand aside is to take sides.