Topic: Doncaster (robinhood) Airport

I've fucked off Jet2 and Leeds and Bradford Airport for this summers holiday in the Algarve ,  choosing doncaster instead , cheaper flights , better flight times with FLYBE , just as easy for me to get there and premium parking yards approx 10yrds  from the terminal building £100 for 27 days , no overpriced taxi,s or some private hire thats paid a fortune for the contract or being dropped off half a mile from the terminal with all your luggage because its £5.00 for 5mins or the barrier locks you in , no outside corridor thats a mile long to get you to your plane because lets face it Leeds and Bradford for the amount of flights leaving and arriving just isn't big enough , not to mention the lack of facilities inside LABIA .

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

Re: Doncaster (robinhood) Airport

Must say, I always look for flights from East Midlands airport rather than Birmingham International - which is only a 15 drive away.  Last time I flew it cost me more to park my car for four days than the flights cost me.  And at Birmingham you always get the obligatory 2 hour delay due to baggage handling issues.

People are Twats

hendersonjones wrote:

I've fucked off Jet2 and Leeds and Bradford Airport for this summers holiday in the Algarve ,  choosing doncaster instead , cheaper flights , better flight times with FLYBE , just as easy for me to get there and premium parking yards approx 10yrds  from the terminal building £100 for 27 days , no overpriced taxi,s or some private hire thats paid a fortune for the contract or being dropped off half a mile from the terminal with all your luggage because its £5.00 for 5mins or the barrier locks you in , no outside corridor thats a mile long to get you to your plane because lets face it Leeds and Bradford for the amount of flights leaving and arriving just isn't big enough , not to mention the lack of facilities inside LABIA .

Agree with all of that HJ

We've aleady booked flights from LBA for March but defo looking at Robin Hood for our June/July jaunt

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

It has the potential to be the UK's biggest & best airport. But it won't be.