Re: Death List 2018

Harvest wrote:

Cheggers goes pop.

Beat me to the punch....

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Not Cheggers, christ it'll be Timmy Mallet next and then one of the Spice Girls..

One Life people!

#DoTheDai \o/

TIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heinz Wolff

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

space wrote:

Heinz Wolff

Proper Professor's hair.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Heather North, the voice of Scooby-Doo's Daphne, dies at 71

Reggie Osse aka Combat Jack. Hip Hop lawyer, blogger and former Def Jam staffer.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Travis Bickle wrote:

Reggie Osse aka Combat Jack. Hip Hop lawyer, blogger and former Def Jam staffer.

Noooooooooooo

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

MICHAEL Prophet, one of the many roots singers who emerged from the Jamaican dancehall during the 1980s, died in London last Saturday at age 60.

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:

Not Cheggers, christ it'll be Timmy Mallet next and then one of the Spice Girls..

One Life people!

Timmy mallett is alive. As i was getting of the train with a bike he was getting on with his. He still does the stupid grin & wears multi coloured goggles. Cupid stunt

I am just a common breed

under the arches wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

One Life people!

Timmy mallett is alive. As i was getting of the train with a bike he was getting on with his. He still does the stupid grin & wears multi coloured goggles. Cupid stunt

Didn't you give him the "Fulmine"?

John Atkinson

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Such an incredible player. I have great memories of going to watch Leeds RL as a kid. It was a big part of the relationship I had with my Granddad and of growing up. Starting on the old North Stand paddock (when it was standing) and then, when we started going on our own, in the South Stand. Went there far more than ER as a kid. And Atkinson was a big part of that.
I'd seen his Mrs on the TV relatively recently talking about the onset of his dementia. Former Roundhay RU player. He found his way where he truly belonged.

RIP

Last edited by Travis Bickle (Sat 23 Dec 2017 11:26 pm)

2nd cousin, as it happens. Didn't know him that well but he was an ace wingman.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Old fella off Gogglebox, Leon.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Old fella off Gogglebox, Leon.

When you die and get upstaged by an Aardvark.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

David Griffiths.

My best mate’s Dad. Christmas Eve.

RIP big Dave.

John Faulkner, played twice for Leeds, signed from Sutton.

I'm guessing one of his appearances was in the 0-4 home loss in the 1971/72 Uefa Cup game vs Standard Liege.

Rick Hall, Muscle Shoals producer. 85.

"I'm not very good at being a hedonist... ...must try harder"

French Singer France Gall Dead at 70, cancer

And she flew to Japan age 17 and sang it in Japanese, cool as ****

Last edited by king of the slums (Mon 08 Jan 2018 6:39 am)

#DoTheDai \o/

Tommy Lawrence - former Liverpool goalkeeper, played against us in the 1965 final. RIP

Never get tired of watching this.

________________________________________________________________________________

I remember showing my dad, Liverpool fan, that clip while he was in hospital a few days before he died. Brought a smile to his face.

Great clip that and I'd never seen it before

He's about as far removed as you can get from that modern cunt in the modern football cunts thread

Very good to see that. RIP old lad.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'