Re: Cunts thread?

danpiesley wrote:

I think Toby Young really sets the cat amongst the pigeons.  it is laughable really.  The things he has said re education is shocking and he is a misogynist to boot.  Vile vile creature.

I'll happily slag Labour types as well - that Dugher arsehole was being a cunt ;last week - passive/aggressive frustration tactics in support o that other cunt Stella Cressey.  Vile Vile creatures.  Need de selecting.

He's definitely a tool.  And most certainly a twat.  But if you call everyone a cunt then you cheapen the achievement.  He's in the grey area maybe, but I think he'll have to go some to be in the same league as the likes of Piers Morgan.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

space wrote:

You get the same orchestrated outrage every time anyone outside the labour party are put into any public position or within the BBC.  It's designed to bully public bodies to give places to labour leaning candidates only. 

And before you go off on one, my position is that they are all cunts in politics, it just ammuses me when people can't see the dance for what it is and thinks there is a "side" that still has integrity.

Orchestrated outrage? Bullying public bodies? You sound more like Richard fucking Littlejohn with every post.

Strange that you say they're all cunts but only ever manage to post about Labour.
The Labour Party has plenty of cunts and appointed a stack of them under Blair. Corbyn has a few working for him now.
The outrage at Toby Young goes way beyond simple party politics for many. He's staggeringly unfit for the job he's been given. And is a cunt.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Toby Young is a cunt, no doubt about it.  A childish one at that.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/here-are- … ted-2018-1

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSlto2rWsAAIkjB.jpg

https://evolvepolitics.com/new-tory-uni … lief-kids/

Jokes about wanking over starving children.  An example of his "caustic" wit as Boris put it. 

Rather than starting this job he is going to spend the next 2 months defending the indefensible.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Thu 04 Jan 2018 11:50 am)

Travis Bickle wrote:
space wrote:

You get the same orchestrated outrage every time anyone outside the labour party are put into any public position or within the BBC.  It's designed to bully public bodies to give places to labour leaning candidates only. 

And before you go off on one, my position is that they are all cunts in politics, it just ammuses me when people can't see the dance for what it is and thinks there is a "side" that still has integrity.

Orchestrated outrage? Bullying public bodies? You sound more like Richard fucking Littlejohn with every post.

Strange that you say they're all cunts but only ever manage to post about Labour.
The Labour Party has plenty of cunts and appointed a stack of them under Blair. Corbyn has a few working for him now.
The outrage at Toby Young goes way beyond simple party politics for many. He's staggeringly unfit for the job he's been given. And is a cunt.

And his first name almost spells Tory.  Stone the unbeliever.  My comments are not so much about the man, but the usual twitter/facebook onslaught from the momentum/canary media team.  It's just an endless stream of negative politics.

As for Corbyn? I tell you what.  You tell me what his position is on Brexit and I promise I won't mention his name for next 3 months.  I mean, it's only the biggest political event in recent history, so the man's going to have a public opinion, yes?

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

space wrote:
Travis Bickle wrote:
space wrote:

And his first name almost spells Tory.  Stone the unbeliever.  My comments are not so much about the man, but the usual twitter/facebook onslaught from the momentum/canary media team.  It's just an endless stream of negative politics.

As for Corbyn? I tell you what.  You tell me what his position is on Brexit and I promise I won't mention his name for next 3 months.  I mean, it's only the biggest political event in recent history, so the man's going to have a public opinion, yes?

Personal position or party position?  Should we insist on knowing the personal opinion of every politician on every subject?

Corbyn has said many times that he had always had reservations about the EU, he's also said that on balance the supported remain.  What's not clear?

He has to acknowledge that lots of his party's voters went the other way and he has addressed that by talking about the reasons why people felt left behind by the status quo. 

No idea why you are picking him out in a this as there are much better targets.  BoJo for instance, Gove, May, Sturgeon to name a few.

space wrote:
Travis Bickle wrote:
space wrote:

And the likes of Johnson's faux outrage at such attacks? The stance the right adopt as much as the Left? You're always strangely silent on that. Never seen you post about the orchestrated assaults on Dianne Abbott?

His position or the party position? I've no doubt he'd have voted leave up until relatively recently. His speeches and comments on the EU make that pretty clear to anyone who cares to read them. As for when we had a referendum, he weighed up the issue and came down on the side of remain for practical and economic reasons (and probably some cynical political ones too, after all, under the ill-fitting jacket, he is a politician like every other).
Again, that's pretty clear for anyone who cares to check. But you can't and won't accept that. All part of your I don't like the Left/Labour narrative. It screams out from almost every post. Never seen you ask someone for May's current stance?

Last edited by Travis Bickle (Thu 04 Jan 2018 1:49 pm)

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Jesus - they are a joke.

Has Grayling re surfaced?

Aim Low and miss...

Barry McElduff.
Full weight of the highest order!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Barry McElduff.

Just when you hope that we've reached peak cuntdom, another one eagerly pops their head up.

I hope you went out smiling like a child, into the cool remnant of a dream.

When you need telling three times..........

Someone needs to find that cunt and give him a right shoeing

No need for the 2nd and 3rd. He'll get fucked for that.

Expanding Man wrote:

Someone needs to find that cunt and give him a right shoeing

Yep.
Old news though ....bullying pissed up cunts half their size!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

I think the bystanders went from mildly amused to seriously concerned after he put the kid down for the 2nd time and laid out the relatively innocent 2nd lad. He'd visibly got a taste for it by then. The lad who got hit for the 3rd time must have been the only one there who didn't know what was coming. It's a good job for all concerned that a curb edge didn't break his fall.

Last edited by Misura (Sun 07 Jan 2018 4:07 pm)

Hate stuff like that, it frightens me to death.. big fella like that.. it was like swatting flies.   And like mis says, he clearly got the taste and the kids were lucky they didn't bounce off a kerb.  And it's another shocking display of how shite the modern world is. People with their phones out and plenty just watching.  Even though the big bouncer would do me in a breath I would have to have a go at the fuckin bullying bastard

People on phone in quiet coach. Just sneezed on the fucker. Do I get a 6 match ban?

placidcasual wrote:

People on phone in quiet coach. Just sneezed on the fucker. Do I get a 6 match ban?

Culturally acceptable to do that

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSlto2rWsAAIkjB.jpg

Resigned with everyone and his dog asking how the fuck he was appointed in the first place.  I'll tell you how.  Boris is running this government and he doesn't give a fuck about checking suitability (he has form as mayor).  His little brother is his stooge.

May can't even move her cabinet about without some of them saying, "no, fuck that, I'm staying put".

Some parallels, albeit of a different nature, with Corbyn's problems over the shadow cabinet reshuffle. Notwithstanding the considerable progress (pardon the pun) there's been, nobody should be under any illusions that Labour's internal strife has been completely laid to rest. Plenty of MPs still plotting a return to a more 'New' Labour agenda. And openly refusing to back the leadership and policy direction. 
I do sometimes wish I didn't give a shit about politics as it would be better for my health.

Travis Bickle wrote:

Some parallels, albeit of a different nature, with Corbyn's problems over the shadow cabinet reshuffle. Notwithstanding the considerable progress (pardon the pun) there's been, nobody should be under any illusions that Labour's internal strife has been completely laid to rest. Plenty of MPs still plotting a return to a more 'New' Labour agenda. And openly refusing to back the leadership and policy direction. 
I do sometimes wish I didn't give a shit about politics as it would be better for my health.

Wankers like Umunna and his ilk who will support the right of workers to strike but never an actual strike.  WTF?   

I think some of my mates think I'm off my not for caring about it, but it affects what our country is, I can't help it.  The notion of Hunt commoditising the health service and handing it to the likes of Branson and eventually US companies is something I can't accept, plus the way everything has to revolve around an executive becoming filthy rich at the expense of everything else is just wrong.  Perssimmon in the news this morning handing out hundreds of millions in bonuses all based on share price.  I bet their current financials are a heroic work of fiction and the CEO will sail off to the Cayman's soon enough.  It just says to me that they don't build unless they can rinse the deal and keep supply down to invigorate demand.  We need to build at local authority level and build big.

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Barry McElduff.

Interesting reading that.
Kingsmill Massacre
Miami Showband Massacre.
Robert Nairac, reminded me a bit of Harry's Game. Haven't seen it for years, might be worth a watch if it's stood the test of time. Some of it was filmed in Leeds.
"The Troubles" some nasty cunts on both sides and in living memory as well.

I Wood wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Barry McElduff.

Interesting reading that.
Kingsmill Massacre
Miami Showband Massacre.
Robert Nairac, reminded me a bit of Harry's Game. Haven't seen it for years, might be worth a watch if it's stood the test of time. Some of it was filmed in Leeds.
"The Troubles" some nasty cunts on both sides and in living memory as well.

An 'interesting' character.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Wankers like Umunna and his ilk

Chris Leslie, Rachel Reeves (she'll rue the day she became my old mans MP), Ruth Cadbury (the one who slagged Corbyn off in front of the BBC cameras and then saw her majority increase significantly with the help of Momentum volunteers), Stephen Kinnock (his wife lets him hate Corbyn), John Mann (ego before everything). There are others.
Interesting that their seeking to control the party is viewed simply as part of the natural order, whereas the rise of Momentum and Corbyn is some sinister power grab by a Marxist cabal. Fault on both sides but only one seems to attract the ire of the media.

Last edited by Travis Bickle (Tue 09 Jan 2018 12:57 pm)