Re: Newport away - FA Cup

placidcasual wrote:

Get idegoochi in now!!

To be honest I think this spitting lark is over done. Yes its poor but the moral outrage on twitter is a bit much. I mean its not like he blacked up or owt.

He'd have been far better leaving his studs in and breaking the kids leg...3,maybe 4 games ,job's  a good un.

The gospel according to the FA!

Not condoning spitting,fucking disgusting to be honest but somethings wrong somewhere!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

I really hope Newport get a plum draw against one of the top 4 in the PL.
Let's see how Christensens fixture pile up theory stacks up then.

Tottenham at home!

Ha!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

wankers

Take off hosers ...

Old Wharfedaler wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Get idegoochi in now!!

To be honest I think this spitting lark is over done. Yes its poor but the moral outrage on twitter is a bit much. I mean its not like he blacked up or owt.

He'd have been far better leaving his studs in and breaking the kids leg...3,maybe 4 games ,job's  a good un.

The gospel according to the FA!

Not condoning spitting,fucking disgusting to be honest but somethings wrong somewhere!

Its cultural innnit. In some countries it is ok/ acceptable to eat snakes innerds..
Edited to say that this is not the first time. He did it against Port Vale? and got let off by the FA.

Last edited by Mitaman (Tue 09 Jan 2018 9:32 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

We used to spit at each all the time back in the late 70's. It was a sign of respect.

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.