Re: Winter titfer

https://www.nanamica.com/shopping/upload/save_image/06011546_592fb82e88c88.jpg

#DoTheDai \o/

Share

Re: Winter titfer

CA4LA

https://img.iqon.jp/items/11915773/11915773_l.jpg

British Millerain outter and boiled wool inner, army greens.

Snug and those flaps drop down to cover your ears, for a hunter style titfer.



https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/img.ca4la.com/upload/product_image/97465/img_a_8.jpg

https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/img.ca4la.com/upload/product_image/97465/img_a_9.jpg

https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/img.ca4la.com/upload/product_image/97465/img_a_10.jpg

Proper!

Last edited by king of the slums (Wed 10 Jan 2018 5:55 am)

#DoTheDai \o/

Share

Re: Winter titfer

I stick to old faithful.... 

http://www.cadetsuk.com/contents/media/l_russian-fur-hat.jpg

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Share

Re: Winter titfer

Ah ha! You are david sullivan and i claim my free plate of eels & mash!

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/David-Sullivan-552959.jpg

Share

Re: Winter titfer

Misura wrote:

Ah ha! You are david sullivan and i claim my free plate of eels & mash!

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/David-Sullivan-552959.jpg


I reckon I could rock one of those army coats.  I might have a look for one online.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Share

Re: Winter titfer

king of the slums wrote:

CA4LA

https://img.iqon.jp/items/11915773/11915773_l.jpg

British Millerain outter and boiled wool inner, army greens.

Snug and those flaps drop down to cover your ears, for a hunter style titfer.



https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/img.ca4la.com/upload/product_image/97465/img_a_8.jpg

https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/img.ca4la.com/upload/product_image/97465/img_a_9.jpg

https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/img.ca4la.com/upload/product_image/97465/img_a_10.jpg

Proper!

Nice - where from?

Aim Low and miss...

Share

Re: Winter titfer

danpiesley wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

CA4LA

https://img.iqon.jp/items/11915773/11915773_l.jpg

British Millerain outter and boiled wool inner, army greens.

Snug and those flaps drop down to cover your ears, for a hunter style titfer.



https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/img.ca4la.com/upload/product_image/97465/img_a_8.jpg

https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/img.ca4la.com/upload/product_image/97465/img_a_9.jpg

https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/img.ca4la.com/upload/product_image/97465/img_a_10.jpg

Proper!

Nice - where from?

From here http://store.ca4la.com/item4549087570922/ and they have a London shop here -
worth giving them a call,
not sure of UK prices,
but that one's about 50 quid here now..
https://www.google.co.jp/maps/place/CA4 … d-0.083765

Last edited by king of the slums (Wed 10 Jan 2018 1:51 pm)

#DoTheDai \o/

Share

Re: Winter titfer

Ar - you did put Ca4la but it meant nothing to me!

Many Thanks - now to see if they have a size that will accommodate my massive fucking swede.

Aim Low and miss...

Share

Re: Winter titfer

Bit early I know, but...

Chums Mutton Bush Pilot

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51VQ%2BBZDjTL.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Mns657ZHL.jpg

#DoTheDai \o/

Share

Re: Winter titfer

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre … 1790607215

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share