Topic: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Alf Ramsey's Porn Dungeon...

Anymore?

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Small Town Gypsy Massacre

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Christ's Chin

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Novelty Bobble

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names


Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Epileptic Fridge Boy

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Spotify Royalty Error

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Expanding Man wrote:

Spotify Royalty Error

This made me laugh

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Chickens lips

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Zeinab Badawi's Twenty Hotels 
Two Headed Sex Beast

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Quivering Keith
The Ketamine Kid
Spunky Nancy
The Duke of Puke
Fritzl's Dungeon
Moat's Last Stand

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

CBIT wrote:

Zeinab Badawi's Twenty Hotels 
Two Headed Sex Beast

Zeinab.... quality big_smile

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

I remember a horse race , way back ,in the bookies, when comentery only came over the blower.
Slippery Dick and Fanny’s Delight were challenging for the lead.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Trust me I'm a stomach.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

When  Fowler joined Leeds  I heard him and McManaman bought a horse together.

They called it Some Horse, mainly to screw with all the commentators...." There's Some Horse on the outside., Some horse pulling away." etc. Apparently it was useless so they sold it and bought a new one....

They called it "Some other Horse".
Cue..." and in front of Some Horse there's Some Other Horse  coming up."

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

I’ve got a 1/3000 share in a horse called, True North . Entered at Lingfield Wednesday 3.30 .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Fiery jack wrote:

When  Fowler joined Leeds  I heard him and McManaman bought a horse together.

They called it Some Horse, mainly to screw with all the commentators...." There's Some Horse on the outside., Some horse pulling away." etc. Apparently it was useless so they sold it and bought a new one....

They called it "Some other Horse".
Cue..." and in front of Some Horse there's Some Other Horse  coming up."

Ha ha. Scouse chancers

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Ha ha ha ha - good on 'em!

Aim Low and miss...

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

white dragon wrote:

I’ve got a 1/3000 share in a horse called, True North . Entered at Lingfield Wednesday 3.30 .

Will it be trying or are you holding it back until the price is right?

"We are The Fall"

Share

Re: Alan Partridge Horse Racing Names

Young Marxist at Tescos wrote:
white dragon wrote:

I’ve got a 1/3000 share in a horse called, True North . Entered at Lingfield Wednesday 3.30 .

Will it be trying or are you holding it back until the price is right?

Me and the other 2999 owners don’t get together that much to decide tactics. It’s looked he’s tried every race and has won one . Go’s from the front, bit one paced , but game .
Just a bit of fun , cost me £57 the first year and about £40 this year .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Share