Re: Yosuke Ideguchi

Chopper Read wrote:
CBIT wrote:

Leeds United's Director of Football Victor Orta has revealed to the club's official website that the decision to loan out new signing Yosuke Ideguchi was linked to the fierce competition for midfield places at Elland Road.

fuckin clueless idiot

I find it hard to believe someone can be so fucking stupid.  Midfield has been our problem for the last 15 years.  He needs sacking if he said that!

I wonder the reasoning. If you are looking to offload midfielders in the summer, you need them playing and in the shop window. If that IS the tactic, then this begs the question of how real they see promotion this season. If he is truly in there to strengthen the squad, surely he should be playing assuming the visa is sorted.

Personally, my gut says they bought very cheaply and he is good as a 'sell-on' later.

On the other hand, they are buying lots of young lads cheaply to hopefully form the basis of the first team in x years hence. This is no bad thing either but requires patience from fans, which of course we don't have after 15 years of mayhem.

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

I sense something special happening here. The up and coming Japanese footballer in a strange foreign town and the princess he has always loved , uncannily in the same city..... beautiful

If that is what it takes to get her to a home game, then that is what it takes.. The J-press would be all over that one, bigly.

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

So when do we sign this "lad"?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42645881

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

CharlieG wrote:

So when do we sign this "lad"?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42645881

Ace mans desu smile

suck'ahs to the side I know you hate my 98'

Just saw him on the news 10 minutes ago, training in Guam. Still moves well for his age

Mitaman wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Done deal, at half a mill.

He's gonna be Japan's main face at the WC. This feels really good. I really hope it works out for him. He's been stellar for Osaka and Japan. He could easily be our next Dacourt. Hope they give him the number 8 shirt. You know as a Japanese competitive type if you give him the 8 shirt and then show him the footage of Billy he'll then be hardwired to never let you down and try and be Billy. He'll be a 120% player. Club needs to channel and tap into that spirit. No point giving 120% if the rest are giving 70%. In Japan the 70% get dropped. Hope we can integrate him into the club well with no fucking about, he could be a steel at this price if handled correctly. Only concern is Japanese players have not travelled well in the UK, thing is these have all been really good players who were fucked around or given no support. Exception being Nakamura at Celtic I guess, but they don't tend to stay long..

It's official, I'm buying a shirt once he gets a squad number...

Mitaman - let's get the Tokyo Whites official SC status. I can see us getting on the telly over here, god knows we deserve it smile

Interestingly, I did try about 10 year ago to register it, I wrote to the bloke who was in charge of the SC at that time, can't remember his name (he was always in the press though), and after about three attempts, he finally contacted me he was more than a little abrupt and basically told me to forget it. I thought he was a pathetic fuck to be honest, I was very close to take him down a notch or two, but couldn't be arsed in the end. I will have another go then.

Just googled it, Eric Carlisle I think it was.

Just emailed the secretary, lets see if that works.

Bloody hell. Just read he died aged 89, now I feel bad. Didn’t realise he was that old, wouldn’t have been so harsh on him. R.I.P.