Re: Hull City (away)

We have too many points to get relegated at least!

Harvest wrote:

I'd do a report but can't be arsed. Predicted 0-0 before match but Hull had chances to win. Atmosphere was dismal, seemed soul-less.

Too many mis-placed passes from us, no thought, too many hoofs up front. We're down to the bare bones and showing it. And Alioski was dreadful.

Football is all about opinions. You watched it live , I watched it on my phone. I thought allioski , worked hard and was part of some of our better play. I thought Viera And Roofe were poor. All were guilty of dreadful passing even pablo. Forshaw apart , he rarely gave the ball away cheaply and looks like a good buy.
The game seemed full of bad passes and free kicks.
Feel sorry for all of you there that had to sit through a very poor football match.

To stand aside is to take sides.

I forgot it was on until I went to walk the dog and heard the massed groans from the stadium.

Thought de Bock looked OK

Did I imagine it or were the Leeds fans singing

"What de Bock,  what de Bock,  what de Bock is going on"?

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

De Bock does look decent.  Jansson looked ungainly as ever but cleared and blocked like a hero sometimes.  Alioski was super shit with sprinkles on as was Roofe.   Hernandez pass selection was terrible but may have been influenced by a lack of options and a bit of player hiding. 

I don't think Lasogga is as bad as some think, he's the best we have.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Rudi wrote:

I forgot it was on until I went to walk the dog and heard the massed groans from the stadium.

You ever get into Viking chippy on Anlaby Road? Jesus, fish must have been 3 foot long.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:
Rudi wrote:

You ever get into Viking chippy on Anlaby Road? Jesus, fish must have been 3 foot long.

My chip shop of choice is Cave Street. They're bloody massive in there too.