Topic: 6 nations

I thought the France Ireland game yesterday was brilliant... fuck me the Irish put some pressure on the French in that last five. What a tough game that was played by some tough bastards.. all the blood and bruises at the end..

I prefer the 6 nations and the rugby world cup to the football international scene loads more

Re: 6 nations

I'm with you totally on your last statement but on not your first. Yep, it was a brilliant match--in the last ten minutes!  Before Teddy Thomas scored that superb French try and Johnny Sexton (sorry, Mol) that equally superb drop-goal winner, it was a fairly dull, attritional affair. Though hopelessly one-sided, the Wales-Scotland match was a far better spectacle of free flowing rugby.

The Wales /Scotland game.  Wow.  the difference in ball handling compared to the other two was frightening.  The Welsh in particular.

they are going to tear us a new one next week.  England that is.

And that is a team stripped of talent with lots of rookies up against a resurgent Scottish side tipped to do stuff this year.  Jeez.

England were good but no way near that level.  Turgid, static and taking the ball at zero pace on lots of occasions.  they put Italy away well but I fear they will not do it this year.

Simmonds has frightening pace and tackles like a demon - so surley a berth at 7 for him in the Hooper/Warburton mould.  That frees up the second row and allows Laws, Itoje, Kruis and Lainchberry to slog that one out.  I'd really like to see England going forward more - looking to keep the ball alive and less of the ruck ruck ruck ruck em to death approach.

Aim Low and miss...

Despite my comment above about dull attrition, fair play to the Irish, especially as the French try must have taken the wind out of their sails. But they stuck to their guns knowing what it would take to grind out a win.  With the clock almost down, they put together 41, yep 41, phases to get it back to Sexton for the drop.

smile

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Fair play.
Admittedly England were absolute toss though!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Why are all the Union fans beauts?

Light jeans
Tan shoes
Polo tshirts (colars up)
Jowels
Ukipers

Glad its over for another year

Give over, I spotted one with a pair of Adidas originals on in the boozer.
He looked dead cool!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Green I bet

https://www.wgsn.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/vol10/2015/03/WGSN-Jeans-Scheux-1-1024x768.jpg

Pint of Ruddles please!

^^^  Ha Ha Ha

Aim Low and miss...