Topic: Heckingbottom *really* sacked

Might as well post this now and come back to it in a few months. Saves time.

Last edited by Harvest (Fri 01 Jun 2018 12:21 pm)

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Re: Heckingbottom *really* sacked

Harvest wrote:

Might as well post this now and come back to it in a few months. Saves time.

Flipping Heck!

Heck - a - day.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

The bottom line

Word.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

pipoldchap wrote:

The bottom line

Every time i hear this i think of this

Only 1 win in his first few games, then losing the last 10 games on the trot certainly didn’t help his cause.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:

Only 1 win in his first few games, then losing the last 10 games on the trot certainly didn’t help his cause.

Made me laugh.
There's not a lot wrong with a good bunch of the players but they don't seem to have any gumption. Has the manager got it and can he get it into the team ? Dunno, same with Christiansen; didn't know anything about him either. Do now tho, looked like a rabbit in the headlights from day one. Wasn't good. This new lad just looks nonplussed. Shame, I like his openness and honesty but he's doomed.

I know that this is going to sound controversial, but this squad needs a manager like Warnock, they are not good enough, but the fire and brimstone approach from the manager could work with this lot. As with TC, I am nodding off listening to him in the presser. Can he get this lot to raise their game, get the blood flowing in their veins? I think not. As above, he's doomed.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Our team has gradually declined since we got promoted to this league, apart from a slight incline last season. Through no fault of any manager.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Thing is with Heck. He came in giving it the big I am, Yorkshireman, hated Leeds as a kid, know this league, not going to take any shit and a month in he's sounding like Christiansen, deflated, wings clipped and introverted on post match pressers. 

His team selections are shit and I preferred TC to be honest..

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:

Thing is with Heck. He came in giving it the big I am, Yorkshireman, hated Leeds as a kid, know this league, not going to take any shit and a month in he's sounding like Christiansen, deflated, wings clipped and introverted on post match pressers. 

His team selections are shit and I preferred TC to be honest..

Precisely!
He was brought in to change our season around, Kinnear's words not mine.
As things stand it's looking like the 44 points gained in Christiansens reign will be the points that keep us in the division.

It's early days yet and genuinely hope he pulls it round but as previously stated,1 win in 16 and fourth bottom at Barnsley says to me he should have never been within a mile of the job!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Cellino has 'addled your brain.

Relax, sit back and wait and see.

Wait and see what?
I was relaxed and hoping they'd give Christiansen to at least the end of the season and then fuck Orta off to give him at least a fighting chance next year.

Perhaps your profound advice would be best aimed at those running the club Knocker old bean!

It was meant to be a general comment but doesn't read like that.

What i meant is Leeds fan's now seem super trigger happy. I can't get too bothered nowadays money has ruined football. Leeds have the budget of a mid table championship team and that's where they'll be for years to come bar the occasional temporary deviation. Look at Everton, what is the point. year after year of sameness, too good to go down and always will be, not wealthy enough to challenge and never will be.

Smutty Lips wrote:

What i meant is Leeds fan's now seem super trigger happy. I can't get too bothered nowadays money has ruined football. Leeds have the budget of a mid table championship team and that's where they'll be for years to come bar the occasional temporary deviation. Look at Everton, what is the point. year after year of sameness, too good to go down and always will be, not wealthy enough to challenge and never will be.

This.

The Championship is not a level playing ground.  The only way you can break into the top few teams and get promoted is to risk a fuck load of cash AND break the rules.  We're doing neither, and to be honest I prefer it that way.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

space wrote:
Smutty Lips wrote:

This.

The Championship is not a level playing ground.  The only way you can break into the top few teams and get promoted is to risk a fuck load of cash AND break the rules.  We're doing neither, and to be honest I prefer it that way.

Which is fine and dandy but clearly Radz thinks differently by sacking TC.
My point was that if they wanted an upgrade and thought they still had a chance of the playoffs,why bring someone who's record suggests otherwise?

Unfortunately all Leeds fans are not as grateful for 15th and to be honest why should they be?

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Unfortunately all Leeds fans are not as grateful for 15th and to be honest why should they be?

Because other than a couple of blips isn't that were we've been for most of our existence?

CBIT wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Because other than a couple of blips isn't that were we've been for most of our existence?

No.

I stand corrected, tis 17th in the first.

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/ar … p?a=449563

14th.
Come on boys, just one more place to drop and it’s ours again!

I dont profess to have the answers but only Sunderland have shipped more goals than us in 2018 and picked up fewer points.

He can go now

#DoTheDai \o/

The really depressing thing is that every season back in this division there is a total meltdown.

Massive home defeats against poor sides every season, the long run without a home win under Crazy Neil, Colin promising no more performances like that(v Derby I think) and managing an even worse one a year later, Sven Goran Grayson ranting on about some of these players never playing for Leeds again, TCs monotone confusion when teams stood up to them, Monkey's statement about the players not being ready. McDermott virtually crying.

Genuinely disgraceful performances in the FA cup third round.

Liam Cooper!
A captain who has missed two matches with a dead leg!

I think Smutty said last year that he worked out on his spreadsheet we were in the greyzone down to about 12 and we sold Wood (booed by the fans for much of his first season), Taylor and let Green and Bartley go without adequate replacements.

So we're about where we should be, losing games at home in the manner we have done for years.

Yesterday was fuckin dismal and I have no ideas how they are ever going to change but it's the same every fuckin year.

And it was really shit on the M62.

Last edited by Mega Armageddon Chickens (Sun 18 Mar 2018 9:54 am)

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:

The really depressing thing is that every season back in this division there is a total meltdown.

Massive home defeats against poor sides every season, the long run without a home win under Crazy Neil, Colin promising no more performances like that(v Derby I think) and managing an even worse one a year later, Sven Goran Grayson ranting on about some of these players never playing for Leeds again, TCs monotone confusion when teams stood up to them, Monkey's statement about the players not being ready. McDermott virtually crying.

Genuinely disgraceful performances in the FA cup third round.

Liam Cooper!
A captain who has missed two matches with a dead leg!

I think Smutty said last year that he worked out on his spreadsheet we were in the greyzone down to about 12 and we sold Wood (booed by the fans for much of his first season), Taylor and let Green and Bartley go without adequate replacements.

So we're about where we should be, losing games at home in the manner we have done for years.

Yesterday was fuckin dismal and I have no ideas how they are ever going to change but it's the same every fuckin year.

And it was really shit on the M62.

Last 10 games form, we are 4th from bottom.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/leed … -guide/ten

In 2018, we are actually bottom, worse than Sunderland apparently.