Re: Cunts thread?

Travis Bickle wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Wankers like Umunna and his ilk

Chris Leslie, Rachel Reeves (she'll rue the day she became my old mans MP), Ruth Cadbury (the one who slagged Corbyn off in front of the BBC cameras and then saw her majority increase significantly with the help of Momentum volunteers), Stephen Kinnock (his wife lets him hate Corbyn), John Mann (ego before everything). There are others.
Interesting that their seeking to control the party is viewed simply as part of the natural order, whereas the rise of Momentum and Corbyn is some sinister power grab by a Marxist cabal. Fault on both sides but only one seems to attract the ire of the media.

Kinnock is no more than a talking head and a puppet for his missus who I suspect thinks he's thick.  No passion like his old man, who should never have paved the way for Blair to obliterate the meaning of "clause IV". 

Mann is unhinged, a lunatic.

Danczuk was another, has he gone now? 

Jarvis is keeping very quiet as is Hilary Benn other than the select committee with Davies the other week, that was good to watch if massively worrying.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

The Pimlico Plumber bloke.

So far he's my nomination for newcomer cunt of the year 2018.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

space wrote:

Same barber as Mike from Mike's Carpets.  All this cunt wants to do is screw every customer and employee he ever comes into contact with and thinks it's OK because he's an "entrepreneur".  .

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
space wrote:

Same barber as Mike from Mike's Carpets.  All this cunt wants to do is screw every customer and employee he ever comes into contact with and thinks it's OK because he's an "entrepreneur".  .

The press photo of him knelt down in front of a second hand roller with a bargain bin number plate on it, and him sporting the David Van Day hair cut, makes him look like his own spitting image puppet.

Full on tool.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.