Re: Scouse bands

The vryll society.... ace band

CBIT wrote:

hj, is there any particular reason you don't embed the vids ?

Tis dead easy, you just click the video button above the box where you type a comment and then stick the url you're posting in between i.e    video]url here[video 

Every time I do that I get an error message up saying "you posted a url in between video this is not allowed"!
It's an I pad by the way am I doing something wrong!

Piss easy on my laptop at work

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

I always thought ooberman are from Wyke?

scootay wrote:

I always thought ooberman are from Wyke?

Scousers who went to Bradford uni

Danny popplewell went to buttershaw school. Him and Steve met there. Bradford lads. Steve went to Liverpool and then the rest joined them there.. I saw them a couple of times, once at Leeds fest too.   Their ambition was to play buttershaw working mens club

Nowt wrong with a bit of ambition!!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

I mean which self respecting band wouldn't want to play Buttershaw WMC?

Aim low and it's all uphill from there !

If I can make it there,I'll make it anywhere.....it's up to you Bu.....nah, doesn't work!!

Dress code= denim shirts!

Soz!

Ha ha

For a city that led the way in so many ways when we were growing up, it's truly sad that, with all of the places they could have gone, the current crop of Scouse young 'uns have gone for the utter s***e that is 'trap'....

They gave us so much and this is where they're at now..........

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

If its not oasis ripping-off the scousers its the resurrection of the Stone Roses ........All for one.....blah blah blah

I'm currently reading an ace Japanese crime book (64 for the boys in land of the rising sun) and was reading till bout 3 in the morning last night/this morning whilst listening to 6music , there was a documentary on from 2am bout scouse bands in the 80s/90s, with all the usual suspects mentioned. bound to be on listenagain

CBIT wrote:

I'm currently reading an ace Japanese crime book (64 for the boys in land of the rising sun) and was reading till bout 3 in the morning last night/this morning whilst listening to 6music , there was a documentary on from 2am bout scouse bands in the 80s/90s, with all the usual suspects mentioned. bound to be on listenagain

Was it this http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007kg23

hendersonjones wrote:
CBIT wrote:

Was it this http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007kg23

yeah but no,

was this episode http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007kg48