Topic: One Question

As I’m led to believe Leeds is the third biggest city in uk after London and Birmingham.Financial capital of the north?Why has no oil rich billionaires with cash looked our way?
Why Man City?

Last edited by Ken Kapstick (Sat 10 Feb 2018 7:24 pm)

Re: One Question

I can only assume that when a credible owner does due diligence and see what state the club is in they can't be arsed with the hassle. We are the biggest one team city in Europe, so you have to wonder why no one is interested?

Technically 2nd biggest if I'm being pedantic.  London and Westminster are not that big as cities, it's just the sum if all the boroughs which are so big.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

That’s exactly my point.You can’t even blame the usual Leeds haters.The under achievement of our club undermines the city as a whole.you tell any cunt from Manchester Leeds is a bigger city doesn’t even register.

See the Barnsley buy ouy thread  - We're too expensive ...
Whats the point in buying us when you can buy  the likes of a Barnsley for way less. No expectations, no baggage, the ailing giant waiting to be given the kiss of life...  look at Bournemouth, Brighton and the return is probably the same.

Last edited by Toronto Ted (Sun 11 Feb 2018 1:56 am)

Take off hosers ...

Ken Kapstick wrote:

As I’m led to believe Leeds is the third biggest city in uk after London and Birmingham.Financial capital of the north?Why has no oil rich billionaires with cash looked our way?
Why Man City?

thats three questions.