Topic: Weird events

Watching some scumbag case our gaff up North on live video

https://ring.com/share/6521732999451856587

Last edited by Toronto Ted (Mon 12 Feb 2018 10:10 pm)

Take off hosers ...

Re: Weird events

Toronto Ted wrote:

Did they take anything?

Saw the vid on facebook. Nice place.

He didnt get in - Mrs TT set off the alarm and we both told him to politely do one

Last edited by Toronto Ted (Mon 12 Feb 2018 10:10 pm)

Take off hosers ...

Despite that, your place looks fantastic.

Site stalwart.

Toronto Ted wrote:

That’s not Holbeck is it ?

Harvest wrote:

Yer creeping brown nose. wink

I hope you went out smiling like a child, into the cool remnant of a dream.

Toronto Ted wrote:

He didnt get in - Mrs TT set off the alarm and we both told him to politely do one

Misura wrote:
Harvest wrote:

He's just sent me a 20% discount code for that. And it works.

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:
Misura wrote:
Harvest wrote:

He's just sent me a 20% discount code for that. And it works.

He's having to do that for everyone, it's a dodgy neighbourhood! big_smile

Toronto Ted wrote:

Just before Christmas some twat walked down a local street and keyed a line of cars and got caught on someones HD security camera - who shared it on a community facebook page.    There were about 200 replies all naming the twat.  Turned out it was a regular of one of the local pubs.  He wasn't the most popular bloke in town to start with now he's a local celebrity for all the wrong reasons.

Have you done any online shaming?  It seems to be the way that justice is done in the 21st century.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

space wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:

Just before Christmas some twat walked down a local street and keyed a line of cars and got caught on someones HD security camera - who shared it on a community facebook page.    There were about 200 replies all naming the twat.  Turned out it was a regular of one of the local pubs.  He wasn't the most popular bloke in town to start with now he's a local celebrity for all the wrong reasons.

Have you done any online shaming?  It seems to be the way that justice is done in the 21st century.

Its the 21st century equivalent of the village stocks, and a post is the equivalent of the rotten tomato..

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Twat..

Is that a hot tub to the left?

suck'ahs to the side I know you hate my 98'

How many times have you had a piss off the balcony? Roughly I mean, I'm not after exact figures.

Site stalwart.

king of the slums wrote:

Twat..

It is... not opened it yet. Pissing of the balcony Harvest ? None, exactly.

Turns out it was an electrical inspector who decided to wander round the house without letting us know he was coming or ringing the bell to see if anyone was in. Could have seen we have Ring and spoke to us.  Wasted a lot of poeples time. Twat.

Take off hosers ...

Toronto Ted wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Twat..

Turns out it was an electrical inspector who decided to wander round the house without letting us know he was coming or ringing the bell to see if anyone was in. Could have seen we have Ring and spoke to us.  Wasted a lot of poeples time. Twat.

Did he piss off the balcony or try the dump in a bucket number. A la Steve Harrison?

Harvest wrote:

How many times have you had a piss off the balcony? Roughly I mean, I'm not after exact figures.

I reckon I could stand up in the hot tub and piss over the balcony without getting out of the water.

placidcasual wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Twat..

Did he piss off the balcony or try the dump in a bucket number. A la Steve Harrison?

Negative

Last edited by Toronto Ted (Tue 13 Feb 2018 6:20 pm)

Take off hosers ...

Toronto Ted wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Twat..

fucking sparkies

hendersonjones wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Twat..

fucking sparkies

My brother did an electrician apprentice with British Rail in Leeds.  He said all the old timers were fucking lunatics.  He told me that after you've had a few thumps of 3 phase supply you start to go strange.

Three phase kills , you very rarely get a second chance with the fucker , my worst is dropping a washer across two phases sent me flying across the switch room , old school sparkies are alcoholics I think you’re right we all end up mad and crazy