Topic: Simon Grayson

Fuck me... 47 years old and having a fairly nice life, looks like he's pushing 60

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/nintchdbpict000335339977-e1498762169830.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

Last edited by Toronto Ted (Thu 29 Jun 2017 10:58 pm)

Take off hosers ...

Re: Simon Grayson

Im a year younger than him. Ted you're older, slightly. Tweet him, tell him to get on the #run365.

He's aged tremendously in the last 5 years, must have been the divorce!

Last edited by Mitaman (Fri 30 Jun 2017 1:38 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Good luck to the auld get

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Had the misfortune of listening to Talksport yesterday and Mike Parry was slaughtering Grayson as a serial under acheiver. Also said Monk has a "strong jawline" and that was one of the reasons he would have been a better appointment. I switched off after that.

Minor success with Blackpool and doing f*ck all of note anywhere else gets you a whacking big pay cheque and being seen as the new Messiah. daft twats

Take off hosers ...

placidcasual wrote:

Had the misfortune of listening to Talksport yesterday and Mike Parry was slaughtering Grayson as a serial under acheiver. Also said Monk has a "strong jawline" and that was one of the reasons he would have been a better appointment. I switched off after that.

I think there is more than an element of truth in this. KB pulled the rug from under him at Leeds due to his nocturnal carryings on and got rid of him (the method was particularly unpleasant for SG) otherwise he could have done well for us I really believe. I like the bloke, loves his football and is hard working, just needs to get to that tipping point of taking a team up into the big time. Wonder if he ever will.

Last edited by Mitaman (Thu 06 Jul 2017 2:11 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Going...going...?

Hope not, seems like a decent fella who incidentally got caught in a melting waxwork incident, but did alright for Leeds in dire times

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

He is alright actually, nice bloke who was treated very badly by a previous club chairman. I wish him well, but think he is under some pressure right now.

Last edited by Mitaman (Wed 13 Sep 2017 3:02 am)

Had a lot of time for Larry.  He drank from the poison chalice that was Leeds at the time and survived it fairly well.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Losing at home to an under performing Forest, who leak goals in the honking rain does not bode well at all for the chap.

Aim Low and miss...

New Bradford City boss

________________________________________________________________________________

All the best to him . I genuinely like him and would of had him back at ER.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Good luck to him. Hipe they do well.

Yes, good luck to him, he's a very nice bloke.

He WAS interviewed for the Leeds job.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"