Topic: Poland

Who's been?

Thinking for summer. Near Belarus border. Might even get one of the Polski coaches from Bradford that take the workers home. They've got to be cheap

Re: Poland

Yes. Beer was good. Take a coat.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Been to Warsaw and Gdansk. Gdansk was ace. It was there that I stepped on a sleeping tramp whilst walking through an overgrown field near the shipyard. Not sure who shit themselves most.

Harvest wrote:

Been to Warsaw and Gdansk. Gdansk was ace. It was there that I stepped on a sleeping tramp whilst walking through an overgrown field near the shipyard. Not sure who shit themselves most.

Coat - check
Grass - check
Tramp - check
Shit - check

Cheers

Harvest wrote:

What did you get up to in Gdansk - other than stepping on tramps obvs.

Aim Low and miss...

Bars mostly. Went for a sauna one night. It was a quiet night so wasn't turned on, they said come back in an hour and it'll be ready for you. We went back in two hours, shit faced and nearly died of steaminess.

Krakow. And then a little town for a wedding. Krakow was great, loads to see, bars, places to eat. The wedding was brilliant. I've never seen humans consume so much alcohol and food and remain relatively normal. And then all go fucking mental. It was like synchronised madness.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Oh God, it's all coming back to me. Next night in Gdansk me and my mate got chatting to this group of people, few lads, few girls. They asked why we were in Gdansk. My mate pointed at me, 'Because...it's his birthday!' It wasn't. Never had to buy another drink all night, all got very messy. Slept in and missed the train to Kaunus by a mere three hours.

Went to krakow on a stag do. Only really saw the square with all the bars in, but thought it was top. I think Ross kemp did one of his dreadful documentaries on the football hooligans of krakow, I’m sure he made it look like Beruit.

Not much of a tranny scene or so I've been told..

#DoTheDai \o/

Sopot near Gdańsk has an excellent beach.

Loved Krakow, beautiful place. One night went a bit mental.. ended up in a nightclub underground.. I was talking to some football hooligans and our lass was talking to someone else.. this guy said to my girlfriend that I could be in danger... I was talking to the ultras apparently.. she was about to come and grab me when a chorus of marching on together started.. I taught them the song   we swapped pills talked all night even though I didn't speak polish and they didn't speak English

My endless quest for a cheap holiday is going Polski. Planning to fly into Gdansk then train it to Olsztyn then bus to Krutyn. 3 day Kayak trip with camping and ging gang gooleying.

Few nights on a lake somewhere - £59 a night for entire detached house on the lake including kayaks, boats etc with own private jetty.

Finishing off in Sopot for some Polski Baltic Beach action.

Sounds mint that placid