Re: Cunts thread?

Travis Bickle wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Wankers like Umunna and his ilk

Chris Leslie, Rachel Reeves (she'll rue the day she became my old mans MP), Ruth Cadbury (the one who slagged Corbyn off in front of the BBC cameras and then saw her majority increase significantly with the help of Momentum volunteers), Stephen Kinnock (his wife lets him hate Corbyn), John Mann (ego before everything). There are others.
Interesting that their seeking to control the party is viewed simply as part of the natural order, whereas the rise of Momentum and Corbyn is some sinister power grab by a Marxist cabal. Fault on both sides but only one seems to attract the ire of the media.

Kinnock is no more than a talking head and a puppet for his missus who I suspect thinks he's thick.  No passion like his old man, who should never have paved the way for Blair to obliterate the meaning of "clause IV". 

Mann is unhinged, a lunatic.

Danczuk was another, has he gone now? 

Jarvis is keeping very quiet as is Hilary Benn other than the select committee with Davies the other week, that was good to watch if massively worrying.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

The Pimlico Plumber bloke.

So far he's my nomination for newcomer cunt of the year 2018.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

space wrote:

Same barber as Mike from Mike's Carpets.  All this cunt wants to do is screw every customer and employee he ever comes into contact with and thinks it's OK because he's an "entrepreneur".  .

Reggie Perrin wrote:
space wrote:

Same barber as Mike from Mike's Carpets.  All this cunt wants to do is screw every customer and employee he ever comes into contact with and thinks it's OK because he's an "entrepreneur".  .

The press photo of him knelt down in front of a second hand roller with a bargain bin number plate on it, and him sporting the David Van Day hair cut, makes him look like his own spitting image puppet.

Full on tool.

My brother went on some sort of Go-Karting freebie tonight, bit of a laugh, team building etc all that carry on, nothing serious few different firms there. More by luck than judgement our kid makes it to The Final...
Came third , well pleased for him..
First and second brought their own overalls, driving shoes, gloves and  helmets.  Fux ache lads it's only a game.
Worse than some lad in a back street boozer with his own pool cue in a case thinking  he's Paul Newman in The Hustler.
#FastEddieCunt

Any of the cunts I work with. Whenever I plonk myself down for ten minutes in trap 2 to crimp one off and fanny about on the internet you can guarantee some fucker will have exactly the same idea thirty seconds after I've dropped my strides and land themselves in trap 1. All peace shattered and those vital few minutes of serenity lost forever.

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:

Any of the cunts I work with. Whenever I plonk myself down for ten minutes in trap 2 to crimp one off and fanny about on the internet you can guarantee some fucker will have exactly the same idea thirty seconds after I've dropped my strides and land themselves in trap 1. All peace shattered and those vital few minutes of serenity lost forever.

Take a laminated "Out of Order" sign with you next time.

Harvest wrote:

I use the disabled only. The space is incredible.

Harvest wrote:

Just awful.  Can't a man have a few moments of peace when he's trying to put his affairs in ordure?

People at work who spend most of the morning in a workshop talking out of their arse and pontificating about bollock all and then say "lunch is for wimps" when they realise they've delivered fuck all and are way behind schedule

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

People at work who spend most of the morning in a workshop talking out of their arse and pontificating about bollock all and then say "lunch is for wimps" when they realise they've delivered fuck all and are way behind schedule

That's fighting talk.  I hope you fucked him up good and proper.   And then went to lunch, obviously.

space wrote:

That's fighting talk.  I hope you fucked him up good and proper.   And then went to lunch, obviously.

I was a little more professional

I looked at him in disdain and walked out saying "I'll see you at 1pm)

Nacked him mentally though - didn't feel as good but I'm too old for all that shit these days

space wrote:

I was a little more professional

I looked at him in disdain and walked out saying "I'll see you at 1pm)

Nacked him mentally though - didn't feel as good but I'm too old for all that shit these days

Yeah, I'm too old for it too.  But that doesn't mean you let the cunt off. 

Go up to one of the women in the workshop and tell them that you don't like the way this guy looks at her when he thinks shes not looking.  Tell them it's creepy.

Plant the seed.

Last edited by space (Tue 27 Feb 2018 10:34 pm)

No ''Lunch is for adults'' you pathetic little turd. Its a bit David Brent'ish isn't it.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Surely lunch should be laid on if a workshop has been imposed on you? Don't they know nothing about employee engagement? smile

king of the slums wrote:

Surely lunch should be laid on if a workshop has been imposed on you? Don't they know nothing about employee engagement? smile

Was in a supplier office at Stockley Park (no I didn't see the VAR van......)

Had to walk across the Lego car park to the Lego road crossing to the Lego 'leisure centre' where I got a dirty Greggs sausage roll and breakfast baguette

And Space,  he was a bit creepy - I'll save that for the next sessions smile

Flown to Manila for what will be a one hour meeting after weeks of dancing to a customers tune. On pain of death I have to get home tonight for family reasons. Cunts tried to put me back to Thursday this week. Not having that. Cunts.

People who continually talk to me about EDIs,  APIs,  SFTPs and all kinds of other acronyms can do one

I don't really understand what you mean and I don't really care

Just tell me the costs to implement and then I can decide whether we're a goer

People who continually talk to me about EDIs,  APIs,  SFTPs and all kinds of other acronyms can do one

£50?

I’ll have it up by the weekend.

Loose Lips wrote:

£50?

Good man

I trust all the testing and shit like that will be kept to a minimum?

People who walk down the aisle of a plane still carrying their large rucksack on their backs, hitting everyone on the way past

Cunts

scootay wrote:

People who walk down the aisle of a plane still carrying their large rucksack on their backs, hitting everyone on the way past

Cunts

This

Zoe Ball

Loose Lips wrote:

£50?

Good man

Testing?

Loose Lips wrote:
Loose Lips wrote:

£50?

Good man

Testing?

If by "testing" you mean that the code compiles without crashing the compiler then yes.