Topic: Weller on Friday

Got a ticket going if anyone wants it.  Free to any OMJer if my Welsh hippy mate in Garforth doesn't want it. 

Had two, sold one on viagogo.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Weller on Friday

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Got a ticket going if anyone wants it.  Free to any OMJer if my Welsh hippy mate in Garforth doesn't want it. 

Had two, sold one on viagogo.

Profiteering bastard. smile

What is the difference between pop and rock n' roll? You might get fucked.

Share

Re: Weller on Friday

Misura wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Got a ticket going if anyone wants it.  Free to any OMJer if my Welsh hippy mate in Garforth doesn't want it. 

Had two, sold one on viagogo.

Profiteering bastard. smile


I'm down on the deal mate, can't go.  Having an op tomorrow. 

Mate has taken ticket now.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Thu 22 Feb 2018 6:22 pm)

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Weller on Friday

Saw him last night. He was really good. A great mix of stuff. Even Eton Rifles.

His band is probably as good as the wild wood one. A great night.

I am just a common breed

Share

Re: Weller on Friday

under the arches wrote:

Saw him last night. He was really good. A great mix of stuff. Even Eton Rifles.

His band is probably as good as the wild wood one. A great night.

Cool.  Mate taking it.  I bought them kind of as a romantic gesture / apology as I was supposed to take missus in 1992 to see him but went with lads instead.  She got the joke but preference to go see Nashville stage show and I couldn't go cos of operation.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Weller on Friday

O2 last night, very good, as said above real mixed bag of songs

I was never a big Style Council fan, a few singles were okay, but I was surprised how good the SC stuff sounded.

His daughter accompanied him on "You do something to me".

Overall, very good performance.

________________________________________________________________________________

Share

Re: Weller on Friday

Good long set list that, value for money.

Site stalwart.

Share

Re: Weller on Friday

zicoslovechild wrote:

O2 last night, very good, as said above real mixed bag of songs

I was never a big Style Council fan, a few singles were okay, but I was surprised how good the SC stuff sounded.

His daughter accompanied him on "You do something to me".

Overall, very good performance.

This. Craddocks guitar playing was so good on the style council songs. He has gotta be one of the best about at the minute.

Also up in the clouds. What a song.

I am just a common breed

Share

Re: Weller on Friday

That's a good setlist.. got to say... he's so much to draw on though hasn't he. I would rather peacock suit, changing man, that's entertainment, town called malice were removed though..

Style council were ace.. id love to see that band do strength of your nature

Share