Re: Getting fat

How come you're single Scoots - thought it was all going well?

Yeah it was. Probably nicest woman I've ever met.. lovely yet still cool. But she's being going through a hard time the last 2 or 3 months. Her mum died of cancer last February and I don't think she really grieved over that. Her dad's 83 and puts on her a lot, she has a son who is autistic with aspergers and a 17 yr old daughter trying to get in to uni.

Her ex, the father of her kids was diagnosed with cancer last September. In November she foumd out he's fucked and won't last the year. Her kids are obviously cut up and she's trying to stitch it all together. We have a great time and she does forget everyrhing when she's with me.  She has been going to cancer counciling to try help but nothing seems to do at the moment. She's racked with guilt and all over the shop.  She told the councilor beginning of jan  that she was so depressed and felt she had to finish with me. The councillor said she thought that I was the only source of happiness right now to which she agreed.. so the councilor said that it's stupid to cut off the only thing that makes her happy.. however the guilt and the depression seems to be getting worse and crying last night to me on the phone she ended it.

I'm worried for her.. she needs some strength but if the guilt and her surroundings are what they are I don't know what to do. I've told her that she can ring me anytime and I'll help her all I can. I don't know how her situation is gonna get any better.. she used to do yoga and meditation and does neither now.. I've tried to get her to go back to those activities but so far she hasn't.

So it's timing and circumstances and that fuckin awful illness cancer.

That's really sad man. Hope she gets through it all ok. If you get through this with her you'll probably be with her for life. Hope she changes her mind about you and sees sense. Guilt doesn't help anyone and won't help her family.

Cheers fuzzy.. we were supposed to be going on holiday in March but she said she couldn't do that. She couldn't be off enjoying herself while everyrhing is shit at home. Guilt is a bastard and if being with me makes her feel guilty then it's just another emotion she doesn't need. She'll do what she's got to do and hopefully snap out of it .. I'm not bothered about me, I'm fine.. I'm bothered for her.. she needs to get some strength and deal with it her own way

Best wishes Scootay.

To me, it reads like she is dealing with what is known as anticipatory grief.

Must be awful, Scoots, for her, particularly and you. Stay strong and be there for her when she needs you............because, I figure, she will.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Cheers all..

It is what it is.. I'll be there if she needs me, no question about that.

Anyway, as we were you set of fat cunts

scootay wrote:
CBIT wrote:

fuck knows how much i weigh,  got a gut like i'm 8 months gone though.

Giz a picture ha

https://i.imgur.com/Q1AXEgV.jpg

Yep.. that resembles my current shape.. cept I don't piss myself

scootay wrote:

Ha, just got out of the pool innit

Fuck me, I'm 5'8 and 12 stone and paranoid about needing to lose half a stone before my jollies in March!
Maybe not then.

Good for the old ego this thread!

lol

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

5ft 10, 10st 11lb, 32 waist. Same as 20 years ago. I am Peter fucking Pan.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

CBIT wrote:
scootay wrote:

Ha, just got out of the pool innit

You shouldn't be pissing in the pool, lad.

People are Twats

12 months ago I fucked up 2 disks in my neck (again). At the time I was going to the gym 6 days a week.  In the year since then I've gone from 14 stone to 18 stone.

Once you get to a 38 inch waist and an 18 1/2 inch neck you can barely find clothes of that size in shops.

People are Twats

Working from home, no commute, eating well, got fat, couldn't fit into a suit today.

A mate is on this, https://www.kenzai.com/, supposed to be tough, 90 days solid, not cheap though, they give you a diet, you have to weigh your food, all exercises are done as part of a virtual group at home, no gym, you get an app and have to blog your progress in the group.

#DoTheDai \o/

53 and weigh just over 13 stone. Tae Kwon Do, park run and the odd Ju Jitsu class is working it's magic. Fitter now than I was 30 years agol.

Hope everything works itself out, Scootay. Sounds pretty heavy - like CBIT!

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Work in heavy engineering I’m active running about on shifts in good shape but gravity taking its toll look a bit jowly even though I’m slim fuck knows if I’d look better with some meat on

I'm going to Thailand on Sunday..

It'll look like Buddha is returning home