Topic: Ian Brown

Walking down Oxford Road, Manchester late yesterday afternoon, just near that new real ale bar and "nano" brewery called øl. Had on that camo jacket that he wears and hair quite long again. My first thoughts for some reason were "that homeless person looks a bit like Ian Brown" then I realised it was him.

Re: Ian Brown

Lives near me - my hairdresser sees him in the sandwich shop.

Nice one...

Expanding Man wrote:

Nice one...

He still round Lymm?

I thought his money problems had now been sorted?

What is the difference between pop and rock n' roll? You might get fucked.

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:
Expanding Man wrote:

Nice one...

He still round Lymm?

South West of Lymm - twixt Sandiway and Little Budworth.

Ironically near to a Farm Shop named after a Manchester band...

"My hairdresser "

lol

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Aye. Some have hair styles, and some have hair cuts.

Expanding Man wrote:

Aye. Some have hair styles, and some have hair cuts.

Try these,your neck of the woods..Bouffant is a lovely word!

I particularly like the idea of the senior citizens shampoo and set!

https://www.treatwell.co.uk/place/bouffant/

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

I went out with a lass from Lymm for a couple of years in the 90s. Nice place and nice girl.

Didn't want to mither IB when I saw him, just said a quick 'alright' as I passed. Looked very stern and a bit gaunt. He had the air of a Vietnam Vet in an 80s film who was struggling with a limited degree of success to assimilate back into a society that made no sense to him. Think Tom Cruise in the latter half of  'Born on the 4th of July' but without the tash and wheelchair.

There was a long time when the first Roses album meant the world to me and was my favourite album in the world. Still play it now and again and can still feel the magic. Hope he's got some solo stuff in pipeline. He's made some mint music over the years.

Went out with a lass from Antrobus for a short while, not far from there. We'd drink in Stretton. You can smell the money round there....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

I've met him a couple of times and had a laugh with him. He is a scruffy cunt though.. needs to have a look in the what are you wearing today thread.

I always laugh when I think about my pal who had Ian Brown coming to his for the night in baildon. He rang me up and asked me to suggest a good little spot for something to eat where they wouldn't get bugged. He ignored all my suggestions and took him in Webster's fish shop for a sit down fish and chips

Ha, that's ace. He probably loved it. Can't beat decent fish and chips in a sit down restaurant with all the trimmings (bread & butter and a pot of tea).