Topic: Jamie Carragher

Ive just seen that video of him spitting in some young girls face.

Bang goes his tv career.

Re: Jamie Carragher

He's gone like Simon le Bon.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

If he'd have gobbed on the manure cunt giving him lip it wouldn't have been a thing.  But anyone with a brain would have pressed pause when their pre-frontal cortex came up with the plan to spit on a child.

Bell end.

People are Twats

He's a fucking idiot and deserves all that's coming to him.

Expanding Man wrote:

Indeed he does.

How strange that the car driving video man appeared to be amused that a well paid ex-footballing pundit had spat at his daughter.

It would appear that the young girl is the only one with a ounce of intelligence.

In his defence he may have just been trying to pronounce Kilmarnock

Needs to hook up with Bob Carolgees.

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:
Expanding Man wrote:

Indeed he does.

How strange that the car driving video man appeared to be amused that a well paid ex-footballing pundit had spat at his daughter.

It would appear that the young girl is the only one with a ounce of intelligence.

Indeed!
She was pretty pissed off with her dad wasn’t she?

You also wonder why someone who’s daughter has just been spat at isn’t dragging the perpetrator out of the car when it comes to a halt in front of him?

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

All his mates claiming a moment of madness

Cue him being very contrite on Sky News,  sister station to Sky Sports

Don't think he should be sacked to be honest but the whole thing stinks from the dad videoing it while driving,  to him gobbing,  to the (majority) of ex-players defending it ('cept Vinnie who said he would've raced after his car and knocked seven shades of shit out of Carra for gobbing on his daughter - fair point)

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

First tea snort of the day.  Cheers Reg.

People are Twats

As has been said already, sheer stupidity & disgusting behavior from someone who I thought was a lot more smarter/better than that. I can't see the reasoning for a suspension, it's got to be a sacking, no matter how regretful he is. In the cold light of day, he's realised he's been stitched up like a kipper & lost a £1m a year salary. It's a shame because I liked him as a summariser/co-commentator and thought he bounced off Neville well. It's interesting to note that Kirsty Gallacher received neither a suspension nor sacking from Sky Sports when she blew 3x over the D/D limit at 11am (which is a decent reading for a woman the morning after), and was subsequently banned from driving for 2 years.

French philosopher Monsieur Joey Barton was on talkshite on Monday annoyed that Sky sports were not showing footage over and over as they had when he went all enthusiastic in Liverpool before he was detained.

He also reckoned Jamie had previously been arrested for a spot of road rage.

I'd be fuming if either of my kids did something like that partly because they're not old enough to drive and partly because its incredibly pathetic.

What really winds me up is those interviews where they well up unable to explain those few seconds of madness and talk of all the people they've let down when the honest response might be well actually that's what I'm like I've just never been caught out before!

space wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

First tea snort of the day.  Cheers Reg.

My pleasure.  smile

If he'd spat on my daughter he would have had to have had more petrol in his car than me is all I'll say.  The dad taking a video is a seperate issue and yes he's a tit but Carragher should be a letter to take that, it's the price of the fat pay packet and a small price ay that.