Re: The Trump

You would've thought that all this kerfuffle regarding trump would have lead to the great and the good looking into bringing the American political system into the 21st century. Apparently not, i was reading an article on the internet about moves being made to push oprah winfrey into politics and run for presidency in 2020. Because that's exactly want the US needs a media celebrity with no political experience supported by the popular vote.

Today's tweets seemed to sum things up nicely.

Trump tweets against the FISA Act.
Shortly after Fox and Friends talk in support of FISA.
Trump tweets in support of FISA Act.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Fiery jack wrote:

I think if trump had half the wit of GW Bush, there probably wouldn't be any issue and really it's not skeletons folk are worried about it's that he is clearly not fit to govern. I thought the interesting thing in the book was that he didn't want to win, but did and did no prep and how to act as prez so stayed the same.. I hope a combination of ' obstruction to justice/collusion with Russia and unfit to govern' will get the lunatic before he can start a war, destroy the planet and get re-elected.

The list of his  transgression would have had obama out within a a few days, and he's being kept alive by the GOP who want to maintain their wealth and the corporates who bankrolled is  campaign.

Exactly, they just want to push their agenda through and he is the President, then so be it. Remember McConnell saying last year about Trump, ''He'll sign anything that is put on his desk''. Thats all they give a fuck about, once they have got what they want, he'll be gone. The damage he will do in the meantime may catch even them by surprise.

Last edited by Mitaman (Fri 12 Jan 2018 1:31 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Bottled coming come to the UK

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump … n-11204052

Hearing reports from people there that the whole VIP stood when this happened, but not Pence and his wife.

That's North and South Korea entering as Korea smile

https://twitter.com/annafifield/status/ … 0943268864

A simple city boy with wild grown country tastes

Whoever is writing the btsport adverts for the fa cup deserves a pat on the back

Fuck me sideways....  Is this the beginning of the end?

Mueller drops one.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

This suggesting that teachers should conceal carry seems to have some legitimacy in providing a deterrent to shooting as alien as it may seem to us. 
What is slightly abhorrent is the idea that some minimum wage security guard presumably with a side arm should be the main defence.  Their wages compared to the money the politicians get from the NRA?  It's disgusting.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

I wonder how many current high school kids are voting next time and how many will be checking candidates' NRA donations.  Could be a factor.

Just when you thought this guy couldn't get more stupid.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/other/o … vp-BBK1STr

Last edited by Mitaman (Fri 09 Mar 2018 1:40 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:

Just when you thought this guy couldn't get more stupid.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/other/o … vp-BBK1STr

If there is one thing that reading the morning news has taught me over the past 400 days, it is that yes, he can get more stupid.  If I drew you a graph you would quite clearly see the trend.

This is moving into a new and dangerous phase. China retaliating against trade tariffs, John Bolton appointed as Defence Sec, talks with DPRK. Markets getting caned. Dear oh dear.. fasten your seat belts.

Mitaman wrote:

This is moving into a new and dangerous phase. China retaliating against trade tariffs, John Bolton appointed as Defence Sec, talks with DPRK. Markets getting caned. Dear oh dear.. fasten your seat belts.

Retaliating?  Them fuckers started most of this by dumping cheap steel in markets they knew could not respond.  Fuck them and the supertanker they rolled in on.

They knew or didn't care it would fuck up Port Talbot and Scunthorpe and our government took it as an opportunity to fuck over the workers and blamed the EU tariff rules.  That or they didn't care and just wanted to fuck over working men in shit towns for shots and giggles.

Then people in craft pubs in Hackney wonder why the Brexit vote went the way it did.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Fri 23 Mar 2018 1:56 am)

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

Retaliating?  Them fuckers started most of this by dumping cheap steel in markets they knew could not respond.  Fuck them and the supertanker they rolled in on.

They knew or didn't care it would fuck up Port Talbot and Scunthorpe and our government took it as an opportunity to fuck over the workers and blamed the EU tariff rules.  That or they didn't care and just wanted to fuck over working men in shit towns for shots and giggles.

Then people in craft pubs in Hackney wonder why the Brexit vote went the way it did.

Yes, directly retaliating to US direct tariffs.

I gave no opinion on my agreement with what the US is doing and what China has been getting away with for years. That said, US companies and their transfer-pricing tactics to ensure they pay little corporation tax in practically any country is hardy fair practice either is it...? Ultimately I agree with you, China needs its wings clipping, but it could get very very messy indeed.

These tantrum driven fantasies like NK summit, steel tariffs, teachers with guns, destroying the healthcare system, wall with Mexico, kicking out dreamers all come to nothing and are just distractions from Trump's own incompetence and impotence.

Steel accounts for 3% of China's exports of which 1.7% (of the 3%) gets sent to the US.

Last edited by smiley (Fri 23 Mar 2018 3:36 am)

smiley wrote:

These tantrum driven fantasies like NK summit, steel tariffs, teachers with guns, destroying the healthcare system, wall with Mexico, kicking out dreamers all come to nothing and are just distractions from Trump's own incompetence and impotence.

Steel accounts for 3% of China's exports of which 1.7% (of the 3%) gets sent to the US.

Products aside, a trade deficit is a trade deficit. Japan is also in his cross-hairs for similar reasons.

If you note, every time he does a tantrum a market goes up or down.  This is not simple hysteria on his part.  Trump and the cunts who "advise" him are making a fucking killing.

space wrote:

If you note, every time he does a tantrum a market goes up or down.  This is not simple hysteria on his part.  Trump and the cunts who "advise" him are making a fucking killing.

FAKE NEWS!!  Anybody evenly remotely linked to this administration will either likely bebound in blind trusts or their account activity will be monitored closely. Nice thought though..

Mitaman wrote:
space wrote:

FAKE NEWS!!  Anybody evenly remotely linked to this administration will either likely bebound in blind trusts or their account activity will be monitored closely. Nice thought though..

Steel prices go up.  This makes building new large commercial buildings more expensive.  Existing prime commercial real estate goes up in value.  And who currently has a lot of big buildings that they'd like to sell off?

Yes, that is far more likely. His daughter and son-in-law have Not been shy in furthering their business interests. Direct stock manipulation is way too risky, even for these brazen feckers.

Fuck me he's gone for this job of POTUS as nothing more than a main chance to make money.  What a cunt. 

I'd like to see him taken out, fuck me there are people that go shoot innocent kids, surely there is some one who has a sniper rifle and understands this whopper is smearing shit on their flag.

Mitaman wrote:

Yes, that is far more likely. His daughter and son-in-law have Not been shy in furthering their business interests. Direct stock manipulation is way too risky, even for these brazen feckers.

The fact that the working class savers are all being driven to put their cash/savings/pensions into stocks just like the 1920s should be making people very nervous.  The big crash took everything that the little people owned and gave it to the rich.  It will happen again.

Did anyone pick up on Friday that Trump took on a new lawyer to maintain his defence against Meuller, only for said lawyer to walk out later the same day after reading his defence dossier?

space wrote:

Did anyone pick up on Friday that Trump took on a new lawyer to maintain his defence against Meuller, only for said lawyer to walk out later the same day after reading his defence dossier?

No but here's hoping that or a sniper ends this fucking kids show that is pretending to be a government.

Come November, I think (hoping) we will see a very different country. These cvnts need voting out. I personally would like to see that smug twat Ryan run out of office with his mate McConnell. Two vile human beings. Trump only exists because he is being propped up by the GOP.