Topic: Fleece jackets

The ultimate non fashion, fashion requirement.
I seemed to of stopped wearing jumpers, so I seemed to have migrated to fleeces, with jeans, tshirt, jacket / anorak over the top, with either a pair of Stans on, desert boots or a pair of Doco's. I really cannot be bothered.

I am just a common breed

Re: Fleece jackets

Made out of old pop bottles them.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Made out of old pop bottles them.

Only the good ones.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Millets have a sale on cheap as fuck. Ace. A berghaus for 25squid.

Now i need to save uo for a synchilla patagonia one. The first ones

I am just a common breed

Good look finding an old one ion good nick. My mam threw mine out because it was covered in dog hairs. Her dog's.
Got a snap T for $40s two years ago. Nice and light. Had a Retro X that I sold for twice what I paid for. I think they are slipping on quality sadly. Used to make great gear.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment … microbeads

Read about that before. Strange that Patagonia still sell fleece then?

My fleece fixation has reached its zenith. These are my findings.

Karrimors for £20 squid are cracking value. But I don't like the seem down the arm.
Berghaus are great value for £25 are probably the best for the wedge. Millets is the place to buy them, coz they always have sales.
Peter Storms that came from Millets are a good fleece fibre but the fit is pretty shite. Again from Millets.
Hagloffs are good if you get them at a good price but thin. Now my work one.
Mountain Warehouse the best value £7.00 is the sales, but shite fit & quality. But for the price of a packet of crisps and a pint ace.
Helly Hansen if you can get them for £20 like i did the fit & quality is pretty unbeatable. My favourite at the moment.
Got myself one of the old skool sheep style Mountain Equipment one for £45. Proper piece of kit. Problem is I am too fat in the guts to wear at the moment, so this will give me something to aim for.

Fleeces are fucking ace. Proper utilitarian can't be bothered stuff.

I refuse to buy a Trespass or Gelert ones as these are for scabby bastards and piss cats.

I am just a common breed

under the arches wrote:

My fleece fixation has reached its zenith. These are my findings.

Karrimors for £20 squid are cracking value. But I don't like the seem down the arm.
Berghaus are great value for £25 are probably the best for the wedge. Millets is the place to buy them, coz they always have sales.
Peter Storms that came from Millets are a good fleece fibre but the fit is pretty shite. Again from Millets.
Hagloffs are good if you get them at a good price but thin. Now my work one.
Mountain Warehouse the best value £7.00 is the sales, but shite fit & quality. But for the price of a packet of crisps and a pint ace.
Helly Hansen if you can get them for £20 like i did the fit & quality is pretty unbeatable. My favourite at the moment.
Got myself one of the old skool sheep style Mountain Equipment one for £45. Proper piece of kit. Problem is I am too fat in the guts to wear at the moment, so this will give me something to aim for.

Fleeces are fucking ace. Proper utilitarian can't be bothered stuff.

I refuse to buy a Trespass or Gelert ones as these are for scabby bastards and piss cats.

Never bought Trespass fleeces (they don't look to good) but having worn their lightweight waterproof jacket through the heaviest rain Bodmin Moor has seen in years I can tell you that the waterproofs are fucking well cock on.

People are Twats

Piss cats ????

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Piss cats ????

I see myself as more a scabby bastard.

People are Twats

space wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Piss cats ????

I see myself as more a scabby bastard.

My question marks started life as laughing face on my phone keyboard.

https://www.paramo-clothing.com/en-gb/e … CDF367DC94

What's a 'directional fleece'?

Does it have GPS fitted???

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

What's a 'directional fleece'?

Does it have GPS fitted???

It would help if they said which direction it was.

People are Twats

Directional clothing - moves moisture away from your body..........in that, >,  direction.