Re: Aston Villa (a)

white dragon wrote:
Loose Lips wrote:

Back to Merseyside Pennington.

Ta, la.

I disagree. Better than cooper .

Nah.

Cooper would not have been pushed off. Pennington can be better in every department, but you need to be physical as a centre in this league.

Only caught the last 15 minutes so can't comment on the rest of the game.  However, it does look as if we've decided to cut passing out of our game quite effectively.

The last time I saw a Leeds team look so weak and disinterested was in the last season in the Premier League.

Really, really poor.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

I thought the back 5 did well . We are toothless up front , every fucking one of em , eckuban , roofe, grot and lassoga , give em their cards now.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Pearce, OConnor, BPF were great!

What if the U23’s turn out to be the master plan that Orta set put to acheive

placidcasual wrote:

Them 3 were there before Orta

Says it all.

Caleb Ekuban completed 3 passes for Leeds tonight before being substituted, one of which was following the restart after Aston Villa's opening goal. He registered no shots, chances created, successful take-ons, crosses, tackles or interceptions. That's why he was taken off.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

white dragon wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Them 3 were there before Orta

Yeah I know, but I was more on about all the new foreign u23 combined witn the usual academy proteges. That might pay off. Just didnt explain it well

Apologies, I was being pedantic.
Its possible, requires some patience.

FJ posted a great article about 'Wall on FB today about how Neil Harris will only sign players who fit in at Millwall, ie horrible cunts, give 110%, play for the team ... but its working
Its the only way its ever going to work unless someone is willing to spend our way out, Kids and established pros willing to bust a gut for what could be a big club again.
Signing more and more of the same journeyman wage seeking player is guaranteed to get the same result as it has down for almost a decade... shite.
A leap of faith is what is needed.

Take off hosers ...

Toronto Ted wrote:

FJ posted a great article about 'Wall on FB today about how Neil Harris will only sign players who fit in at Millwall, ie horrible cunts, give 110%, play for the team ... but its working
Its the only way its ever going to work unless someone is willing to spend our way out, Kids and established pros willing to bust a gut for what could be a big club again.
Signing more and more of the same journeyman wage seeking player is guaranteed to get the same result as it has down for almost a decade... shite.

Need more like Andy Hughes

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:

Oh I don't know, I think one was enough. Fantastic attitude, would die for Leeds. Loved him to bits. Just such a shame he was so bloody rubbish.

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:

Just what we needed at the time and I bet he was 10 foot tall in the dressing room.

Oh I don't know, I think one was enough. Fantastic attitude, would die for Leeds. Loved him to bits. Just such a shame he was so bloody rubbish.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.