Topic: Roddy Frame - Leeds City Varieties

Thursday 1st November.

Tickets on sale tomorrow morning (Wed 18 April) at 0900.

Share

Re: Roddy Frame - Leeds City Varieties

I imagine that would be a good show.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Roddy Frame - Leeds City Varieties

I see he’s at the Sage as well. Thanks for this.

You imagine correctly.

"I'm not very good at being a hedonist... ...must try harder"

Share

Re: Roddy Frame - Leeds City Varieties

Cheers OJ
Cadogan Hall (London) on 2nd already on sale, just bought two.

Thanks for posting, only holds 950 and have always been away, when he`s played here.

________________________________________________________________________________

Share

Re: Roddy Frame - Leeds City Varieties

zicoslovechild wrote:

Cheers OJ
Cadogan Hall (London) on 2nd already on sale, just bought two.

Thanks for posting, only holds 950 and have always been away, when he`s played here.

You been to Gadogan Hall before?

Do you recommend stalls or gallery?

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share

Re: Roddy Frame - Leeds City Varieties

Have booked 2 x tickets for me and the Mrs

Booked the gallery in the end,  looks quite an intimate venue so I'm sure it'll be fine

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share

Re: Roddy Frame - Leeds City Varieties

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
zicoslovechild wrote:

Cheers OJ
Cadogan Hall (London) on 2nd already on sale, just bought two.

Thanks for posting, only holds 950 and have always been away, when he`s played here.

You been to Gadogan Hall before?

Do you recommend stalls or gallery?

No mate, not been before.

If you Google images I get the impression that wherever you are, it`s not far from the stage.

Went for the stalls in the end.

________________________________________________________________________________

Share

Re: Roddy Frame - Leeds City Varieties

zicoslovechild wrote:
Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
zicoslovechild wrote:

Cheers OJ
Cadogan Hall (London) on 2nd already on sale, just bought two.

Thanks for posting, only holds 950 and have always been away, when he`s played here.

You been to Gadogan Hall before?

Do you recommend stalls or gallery?

No mate, not been before.

If you Google images I get the impression that wherever you are, it`s not far from the stage.

Went for the stalls in the end.

smile

We can compare perspectives over a post-concert beverage

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share

Re: Roddy Frame - Leeds City Varieties

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
zicoslovechild wrote:
Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

You been to Gadogan Hall before?

Do you recommend stalls or gallery?

No mate, not been before.

If you Google images I get the impression that wherever you are, it`s not far from the stage.

Went for the stalls in the end.

smile

We can compare perspectives over a post-concert beverage

We certainly can smile

________________________________________________________________________________

Share

Re: Roddy Frame - Leeds City Varieties

I went to see him at cardogan Hall a couple of years back, nice venue seats are spacious, sound is ace, and good view to stage, beer was six quid a bottle or six and half for large glass of wine so quite pricey but it is in Chelsea so suppose its expected

Share

Re: Roddy Frame - Leeds City Varieties

otis wrote:

I went to see him at cardogan Hall a couple of years back, nice venue seats are spacious, sound is ace, and good view to stage, beer was six quid a bottle or six and half for large glass of wine so quite pricey but it is in Chelsea so suppose its expected

I'll take the Mrs to the Wetherspoons before and after - treat her proper like

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share