Topic: Billy Joe Saunders

Barclays Attercliffe Road, Sheffield.  Yellow Lamborghini.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Re: Billy Joe Saunders

Reggie Perrin wrote:

That's the rum end of town, RP. No good ever comes to a man from dallying in that end of town. wink

Misura wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

That's the rum end of town, RP. No good ever comes to a man from dallying in that end of town. wink

It's where the office it.  Aahl tell thi one thing, we are spoiled for choice fast food wise.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Misura wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

It's where the office it.  Aahl tell thi one thing, we are spoiled for choice fast food wise.

...and massage parlours. wink That side of the traffic island towards meadowhall isn't so bad, it's the town side between there and the wicker that's 'lively', or the road that leads up past the arena.

Misura wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
Misura wrote:

...and massage parlours. wink That side of the traffic island towards meadowhall isn't so bad, it's the town side between there and the wicker that's 'lively', or the road that leads up past the arena.

Yeah, it looks a bit choice.  Massage parlours you say?  ????