Topic: Norwich (a)

Right, posting this on a Monday morning to speed things up. 2-0 to them.

Roll on 4.45pm May 6th.

Last edited by Mitaman (Mon 23 Apr 2018 3:06 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Re: Norwich (a)

Mitaman wrote:

Roll on 4.45pm May 6th.

You might want to check your fixture list for kick off times.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

I thought they were all 3.00pm on the last day no?

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:

Apparently not. According the BBC fixtures listings they're all 12:30. Surprised me too.
Norwich love battering us and we're there to be battered. A battering I think.

doggybag wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

Apparently not. According the BBC fixtures listings they're all 12:30. Surprised me too.

Wait a minute. We're mired, like you lot, in mid-table mediocrity and we're unable on many occasions to find the back of the net.  The only match I've been able to attend this season was 3-2 Reading, so I was lucky in that respect. Perhaps I should go "home" more often. If you play a fast, physical match against us, then I fancy your chances of all three points. If you play a slow, passing game, then I reckon we'll cancel each other out probably for a draw. The Carrow Road faithful are not happy with what's been on show for most of the time .

pipoldchap wrote:
doggybag wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

Wait a minute. We're mired, like you lot, in mid-table mediocrity and we're unable on many occasions to find the back of the net.  The only match I've been able to attend this season was 3-2 Reading, so I was lucky in that respect. Perhaps I should go "home" more often. If you play a fast, physical match against us, then I fancy your chances of all three points. If you play a slow, passing game, then I reckon we'll cancel each other out probably for a draw. The Carrow Road faithful are not happy with what's been on show for most of the time .

hahahahaha, you're killing me pip.

Y'know the Brazilian team from Mexico 70 or the Dutch team of Cruyff and co or that great AC Milan side with Van Basten and them lot??? Yeh, well we're the opposite.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

I stopped reading due to laughter after "play a fast physical match".

pipoldchap wrote:
doggybag wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

We can play slow, buy no passing unless it is at 50mph to the thigh from close range. We can probably try playing fast, but only for 45 mins, then we are usually toast.

We can play slow and pass the ball well (in a kind of cut-price German second division way), but the problems begin when we approach the opposition's penalty area where we are too often clueless. And our defense does not respond well to up-and-at 'em cavalry charges--Millwall and QPR away being the most infamous examples. So, if you are in fact playing like a parks team, you'll probably get something out of this one.

pipoldchap wrote:

We can play slow and pass the ball well (in a kind of cut-price German second division way), but the problems begin when we approach the opposition's penalty area where we are too often clueless. And our defense does not respond well to up-and-at 'em cavalry charges--Millwall and QPR away being the most infamous examples. So, if you are in fact playing like a parks team, you'll probably get something out of this one.

Parks team? Just when you decide that someone is actually trying to be sympathetic, they go all technical on you. Do appreciate you trying tho. Thnx. :-)

It will be like watching 2 drunks windmill at each other for 90 minutes.  It doesn't matter who scores and for which team. We'll all walk away feeling like losers.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Peacock-Farrell, Pearce, Pennington, Jansson, Cooper (c), Vieira, Phillips, Saiz, Hernandez, Alioski, Roofe

Did one of Phillips's passes go astray? big_smile

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

1-1 School Again.

Leeds fans celebrating, Noel W is saying it's the shittest games he's ever seen.

Ha ha ha ha

#DoTheDai \o/

Toothless

To stand aside is to take sides.