Re: Modern football

Bellerin sums up the Arse!

Misura wrote:

Billy Kenny was before his time. Rojo's at it as well, the shite slipper wearing bastard.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/nintchdbpict000376964928.jpg?strip=all&w=388

If you saw him in Tesco's you would accidentally run over his foot with your trolley. Nailed on that one.

Last edited by Mitaman (Thu 11 Jan 2018 2:15 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Beardsley. What a player. Probably on the periphery of world class and would cost £100m today. I don't think he is a racist (well hope not), but he probably represents the ending of the guard & i suspect he'll be sacrificed. At 53, youth team players want younger coaches. Can you imagine him tolerating pogba's antics?

In the same week as alex iwobi was allegedly partying until 3 in the morning of a match day, tosin adarabioyo a 20yr old citeh defender on £25k a week buys a £2.6m house without ever making a 1st team appearance in the prem. Young players don't want exposing to reality. Certain england players didn't like hoddle for the same reason and some swansea players didn't like laudrup because he was the best player in training at 50 yrs. Lazy, egotistical cunts don't like being called out.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 … estigation

Last edited by Misura (Thu 11 Jan 2018 11:27 pm)

This.

Political correctness gone off the deep end. Now you can't risk hurting anyone's feelings, can you, even if they're lazy and/or shite?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 … ng-chelsea

He's a right charmer Rix. The fucking not right nonce

placidcasual wrote:

Gwyn Williams! wasn't he involved with grassing up assorted reliables associated with Leeds or am just too tired from work?

cordshoes wrote:

Nice, like the Montreal back to them.
Brand?

Moz from Sweden, should know a thing or two about warm slippers I would think.. 16 quid

#DoTheDai \o/

Twat

cordshoes wrote:

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26731709_1580059308771171_290645667657501271_n.jpg?oh=6560cb2183eae88801a82b54213a158d&oe=5AF0172A

Agree with Mis, Laudrup will be better in his 70s than most of these useless c*nts will be.

Take off hosers ...

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Gwyn Williams! wasn't he involved with grassing up assorted reliables associated with Leeds or am just too tired from work?

Jesus.  That sounds like a far fetched film designed to shock rather than reality

If it's tru,  those two are an evil set of c*nts and should be sent down for a good while.  preferably to a jail full of big black psychos!

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Toronto Ted wrote:

Sometimes modern football is good
Allez Red Star !

FYI ... OMJ'ers me and my mates were the only people not to make money with Vice big_smile

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oyKtId_2bXU/WYV8SV-sTJI/AAAAAAABTE4/IzfqWaB3kGIjyV3WxY3I0AGufp5sPgcfQCLcBGAs/s1600/adidas-red-star-fc-17-18-home-away-kits-2.jpg

Ted, Ted, wherever you may be, read this article smile ....................

https://www.theguardian.com/football/in … id-bellion

Misura wrote:

Beardsley. What a player. Probably on the periphery of world class and would cost £100m today. I don't think he is a racist (well hope not), but he probably represents the ending of the guard & i suspect he'll be sacrificed. At 53, youth team players want younger coaches. Can you imagine him tolerating pogba's antics?

In the same week as alex iwobi was allegedly partying until 3 in the morning of a match day, tosin adarabioyo a 20yr old citeh defender on £25k a week buys a £2.6m house without ever making a 1st team appearance in the prem. Young players don't want exposing to reality. Certain england players didn't like hoddle for the same reason and some swansea players didn't like laudrup because he was the best player in training at 50 yrs. Lazy, egotistical cunts don't like being called out.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 … estigation

The bullying allegations included one incident at a Go Ape treetop adventure course where El-Mhanni said: ‘I’m up so high I feel like I could die.’ Beardsley, on the ground, is alleged to have replied: ‘That would do us all a favour.’

There was another complaint where Beardsley was said to be laughing at El-Mhanni during a training session as he practised crossing.

The romance of the FA Cup. Pie Eaters 1  Citeh 0.
smile

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Bit of argy bargy on the pitch afterwards.

placidcasual wrote:

Aye. Literally.

CharlieG wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Aye. Literally.

Im not clever enough to have thought of that. Bet they wouldnt have fucked with Tevez if he’d been on the pitch

seen a couple of videos from after the game with Wigan fans on the pitch taunting Citeh who just stand there watching and  shouting.*
Embarassing.

* no one condones violence etc......

Who do you think you are, Bremner?

cordshoes wrote:

seen a couple of videos from after the game with Wigan fans on the pitch taunting Citeh who just stand there watching and  shouting.*
Embarassing.

Au contraire my Salfordian friend, Citeh fan breaks free and gets put on his arse. Video on twitter. @placid_casual

Last edited by placidcasual (Tue 20 Feb 2018 6:28 am)

Really surprised at the above two posts....more so with it being the blue, much tougher half of Manchester!
Totally concur about any violence though....disgraceful and one shouldn't condone it in any way, shape or form!

"Adjusts halo before departing for work"

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

placidcasual wrote:
cordshoes wrote:

Embarassing.

Au contraire my Salfordian friend, Citeh fan breaks free and gets put on his arse. Video on twitter. @placid_casual

Saw that one from the side angle. Poor old lone ranger.

Just watched the Aguero incident in the centre circle and he was provoked by a kid in a Khaki hoody.
Nice of Wigan to put Wonderwall as the soundtrack to their celebrations.

Who do you think you are, Bremner?

33 points separating 1st and 6th in the premier league

Seems mental that.

My season is complete -
Colin and the sheepshaggers get promoted
Dogbotherers stay up
We're still shit.
sad