Topic: Jamal Blackman

Jamal Blackman. That is all.

Re: Jamal Blackman

Never heard of him.  Any good?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Yes & No. He's a big unit and he's a lot better than the lad that you had last season. He's got a lot of potential. He was good for us last year, although made a couple of mistakes. He visibly improved for us during the course of the season, and if he continues to improve on the same curve, he'll be a great keeper for you. He is prone to standing in funny spots for free kicks & corners, but i'm sure that'll get knocked out of him.

Misura wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Yes & No. He's a big unit and he's a lot better than the lad that you had last season. He's got a lot of potential. He was good for us last year, although made a couple of mistakes. He visibly improved for us during the course of the season, and if he continues to improve on the same curve, he'll be a great keeper for you. He is prone to standing in funny spots for free kicks & corners, but i'm sure that'll get knocked out of him.

Cool.  Guess we aren't getting any of the geezers previously mentioned then.

Did he play for you lot last season against Leeds? If so he’s massive improvement on WW, BPF and Lonegran.

I said to someone at the game, thats what we need a big fuck off keeper that actually catches the ball

Big fan of a keeper who catches the ball. Punching it's alright for Italians in footage from the 70s but it needs to remain there.

Human kindness is overflowing

placidcasual wrote:

Did he play for you lot last season against Leeds? If so he’s massive improvement on WW, BPF and Lonegran.

I said to someone at the game, thats what we need a big fuck off keeper that actually catches the ball

Yes, he's a big unit. I'm miffed that we've not got him again this season to be fair. We've picked up the lad from manure, who was at shrewsbury last season, on loan. He's meant to be good, but obviously moving up a level, whereas Blackman has proved himself at this level last season.

Done deal say Sky
Medical this morning.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Build from the back.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:

Build from the back.

Agree. saw a save he made against us from a Jansson header, absolutely superb. This is a good loan signing I think, alongside Peacock-Farrell.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Are we happy having a load of loan signings, again?

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Managed to beat the mighty Forest Green with a side that could have been from any Saturday last year.  Where is Roberts?  Ideaguchi?  Baker?

90Piesanhour wrote:

Are we happy having a load of loan signings, again?

I think so yes. I much prefer those test-drive before you buy sort of contracts.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Managed to beat the mighty Forest Green with a side that could have been from any Saturday last year.  Where is Roberts?  Ideaguchi?  Baker?

He's putting two teams out this week, or so I heard. Should be a completely different team for the next match, unless he was happy with Forshaw, Ayling, Hernandez, then expects to see some of them figure as he tests another 9 hopefuls. Or at least you hope that's what he's doing.. big_smile

Team for York City could be?

Blackman
Hosannah Diaz Struijk De Bock
         Klich Ideguchi
      Baker Roberts Pearce
           Edmondson

Keep the faith!

Last edited by king of the slums (Wed 18 Jul 2018 8:18 am)

#DoTheDai \o/