Topic: Cashing out

Good or bad thing?

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Re: Cashing out

It's a question of mathematics, and for a definitive answer you'd need to have the probability in mind for your bet holding on.

In effect you are more than likely giving the bookmaker a bit of value back, it comes down to personal preference, assmumig the bookmakers are only pinching a bit back and not scalping you.

I only bet small stakes but seem to be able to pick up on some decent odds that others may pass on for the more obvious. Probably lost a couple of hundred in the last few weeks by not cashing out.

Got one riding now with Boro to draw. Had Preston to beat Hull at 29/10 as one of 4 games. Having a draw as the final game's tricky, only takes a goal.

That's going well then.

Fuck you Bet365, this one's riding.

Yorkshire wannabee fuckpigs.

I like to go for 2-2 when I feel theres a few goals in it. A couple of early strikes and you tend to stand a decent chance of at least doubling your cash.

No opinion on cashing out, but tracking DeadBloke's bets on twitter is hilarious.

"We are The Fall"

I think he's anti cash-out.

just won 37p cashing out on Derby v Scum

Small steps, small steps

Old Man wrote:

just won 37p cashing out on Derby v Scum

Small steps, small steps

Did you follow my 2-2 advice? Worked nicely last night.

Had 6 cup games on yesterday and let it ride only to see Wendies and West Brom both fucking concede in the last minute!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Cashed out, wise move, came up trumps. For once.

Not mine, but squeeky bum time.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNk_QFWXcAEw7bZ.jpg:large

Libertad Asuncion are always a risk.

It was a 0-0 draw? I wouldn't have cashed out I don't think. Then again I wouldn't have bet that much in the first place...

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

I had to look them up.. smile

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:

I had to look them up.. smile

Fuck 'em. I stayed up to watch them last night and I've lost a fair bit on them this season. I hope the kid cashed out at £900 last night.

My one solitary bet that's been sat there for about 18 months, Emily Thornberry to be next Labour leader. A massive quid on at 28-1, now 4-1. Cash out for £4.15? Behave.

Harvest wrote:

My one solitary bet that's been sat there for about 18 months, Emily Thornberry to be next Labour leader. A massive quid on at 28-1, now 4-1. Cash out for £4.15? Behave.

Put your money on Angela Lansbury.

I'm on it.