Re: Prediction 2018/19

I don't think he's a chancer, I think he's cautious. We all hoped for someone with a cheque book and unlimited funds, well, most did anyway. I think he wasted a season trying to do it on the cheap but I'm loathe to criticize given that he did stuff like buy the ground back (why that should matter to me, I'm really not sure).

It’s almost like 70% of a plan has been executed.

I think you're right. Be interesting if we are there or there abouts at Christmas.

Human kindness is overflowing

Loose Lips wrote:

Yeah it’s weird. On the face of it the loanees and buys seem less like a punt. It’s almost like 70% of a plan has been executed.

Bates was a cunt. The binged up Italian wasn’t. But he was utterly mental. Radz? Could be the biggest chancer yet.

I don’t know what to think.

I. Don’t. Know. What. To. Think.

Very well put, totally agree. Its never going to go fully to plan is it? I like it just as much that we are offloading squad players left right and centre. I don't believe in the big squad methodology. It suits only one set of people, agents.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

You think we can get through a full Championship season with a small squad playing a physically demanding high tempo pressing game? I'm not so sure. Foreshaw's out already isn't he? Seems a good player, could see him been a big part of this season, if fit.

Cutsyke wrote:

You think we can get through a full Championship season with a small squad playing a physically demanding high tempo pressing game? I'm not so sure. Foreshaw's out already isn't he? Seems a good player, could see him been a big part of this season, if fit.

Yes, maybe you are right, Ideguchi may get a game at last.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

If he's in as good shape as the rest of the Japanese national team he could take training at the very least.