Topic: Cook and Byram

Nice to see their big money moves have borne fruit for them both. When did they last get a game? Where are their careers going now they are 'tearing up trees'?

Still, money talks. Hope they enjoy the choices they've made, or should it be that their managers/agents have made?

Last edited by 90Piesanhour (Mon 12 Dec 2016 4:50 pm)

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Re: Cook and Byram

Think Byram's out long term with a bad injury but even before that he wasn't a regular fixture.

Struggling to fathom how Cook can't get more game time in that Bournemouth side.

In many ways they both made the right moves but at the wrong time in my humble opinion...the irony being that if things continue in the same vein,they could both be playing back at Elland Rd sooner than anticipated!!

(on the basis that we stop getting giddy about the P word!)

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

I think Cook's injured too.

I asked a W Ham fan at work today where Byram is, he said he`s due back Boxing Day, not sure how true this is.

Cook is injured until early part of next year, apparently.

________________________________________________________________________________

zicoslovechild wrote:

I asked a W Ham fan at work today where Byram is, he said he`s due back Boxing Day, not sure how true this is.

Cook is injured until early part of next year, apparently.

That's what happens when you drop your wallet on your foot!....nasty!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Apparently Spurts have bid £30m for Cook.

CBIT wrote:

Sell on clause?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
CBIT wrote:

Sell on clause?

I fucking well hope so........but given who was in charge at the time, God knows.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Delph, Cook and Veira have been the best academy players sold from our club in last 5 years. Byram and Taylor just behind them.

I hope they go for massive money. Especially Veira.

placidcasual wrote:

Delph, Cook and Veira have been the best academy players sold from our club in last 5 years. Byram and Taylor just behind them.

I saw Delph for the first time at Chester. I thought they'd signed some experienced top professional unknown to me as he looked so good. I couldn't believe it when it turned out to be some young lad from the reserves.

I thought he left too early though and it's good to see him get back on track . Same goes for Cook who also as a kid looked a class above his team mates. Somewhat surprising really as he played in the same team as David Norrissey if my memory serves.

Byram and Taylor have still got it to do and dicking about in the reserves ain't going to help them that much bank balance aside.

Hopefully Viera's move to Italy will go well as like all young players he's a bit inconsistant at the moment.

I'm sad he's gone and it's possible he has gone too early but if you're going to be inconsistant as you develop Leeds is not the place to do it given our huge internet/social media bipolar fanbase.

And Sampdoria have a fuckin class kit.

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

I saw Delph for the first time at Chester. I thought they'd signed some experienced top professional unknown to me as he looked so good. I couldn't believe it when it turned out to be some young lad from the reserves.

I thought he left too early though and it's good to see him get back on track . Same goes for Cook who also as a kid looked a class above his team mates. Somewhat surprising really as he played in the same team as David Norrissey if my memory serves.

Byram and Taylor have still got it to do and dicking about in the reserves ain't going to help them that much bank balance aside.

Hopefully Viera's move to Italy will go well as like all young players he's a bit inconsistant at the moment.

I'm sad he's gone and it's possible he has gone too early but if you're going to be inconsistant as you develop Leeds is not the place to do it given our huge internet/social media bipolar fanbase.

And Sampdoria have a fuckin class kit.

Fantastic kit.  Particularly excellent with an angry looking Souness inside it.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.