Topic: The Championship 2018/2019

Rowett eh - the new Steve Bruce?

Aim Low and miss...

Re: The Championship 2018/2019

I see the rumour mills are at full steam, fully staffed and smoke billowing out of the stacks.

The season ticket emails must be going out.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reckon we'll make the top three......

......in the "Most Depressing Team to Follow" rankings. sad

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Talk of Abel Hernandez and Bartley but in reality it will be that German 2nd division geezer and that striker who doesn't score goals in Serie B maybe some more kids and a gamble from div2. Happy days.....????

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Talk of Abel Hernandez and Bartley but in reality it will be that German 2nd division geezer and that striker who doesn't score goals in Serie B maybe some more kids and a gamble from div2. Happy days.....????

Don't worry Reg, now that we have the SF49'ers involved, players will be flocking to play for the Leeds United 11'ers soccer club.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Don't worry Reg, now that we have the SF49'ers involved, players will be flocking to play for the Leeds United 11'ers soccer club.

Hopefully the new fella on the board will drag Orta in and say "this is not playtime you hairy cunt.  Stop buying 4 to find one, do your research and take some fucking responsibility".

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Mitaman wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Hopefully the new fella on the board will drag Orta in and say "this is not playtime you hairy cunt.  Stop buying 4 to find one, do your research and take some fucking responsibility".

Exactly, and herein lies the one thing that is still bothering me about Orta. He openly states that do hundreds of hours of research on a player and provide a dossier on their recs for a purchase. One word : Wiedwald.

100% bullshitter.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Lennie Godber versus Wolfie Smith in the play offs today.  My moneys on Godber.

Didn't even realise that was today. Wouldn't mind seeing Terry McCann's lot do it.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Yeah Diddy David Hamilton's lads for me.   Villa will be in shit street if they fail, they'll have to cut costs.

Come on, Fulham!  I like to see the "entitled" clubs get taken down (especially Scum and Huns). Another season coping with the formidable challenge of teams like Leeds and Norwich would do Villa a power of good.

Snodgrass will score second half. Terry will be fuming
He's got a load of moody tellys to pick up down the lock up later. Arthur's got him into hot water again.

Villarious!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Nice one Fulham. Just need the Mickeys not to fuck up and my day is complete.

Mitaman wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

Exactly, and herein lies the one thing that is still bothering me about Orta. He openly states that do hundreds of hours of research on a player and provide a dossier on their recs for a purchase. One word : Wiedwald.

100% bullshitter.

There is sufficient evidence to suggest that Orta is piss poor at finding players for the championship and Heck is shit at coaching full stop.

This made me laugh

Breaking News: John Terry will not play against Chelsea next season

The Blunts don't seem to be having fun at Migglesboro.......sorry Mis.

I was going to say this time last year blunts were gonna piss this league . But then I thought no we were .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Some interesting stuff in this article

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44981103

Where interesting means "Kill the poor"

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

I think it's a fine line for all to be honest.  If you are in receipt of PL money then you get dry bummed on transfers and wages because they know you have it and those who co.e down don't really have a war chest they have shit, disinterested, lazy players on PL money. 

Sky can't square the need for Leeds on TV with the amount of money we receive.  That or something similar could end up in court. 

If we go up, I clearly no longer give any fucks.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Wed 15 Aug 2018 6:21 pm)

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

I think it's a fine line for all to be honest.  If you are in receipt of PL money then you get dry bummed on transfers and wages because they know you have it and those who co.e down don't really have a war chest they have shit, disinterested, lazy players on PL money. 

Sky can't square the need for Leeds on TV with the amount of money we receive.  That or something similar could end up in court. 

If we go up, I clearly no longer give any fucks.

Always knew you were a Tory big_smile

It's all a it like taxes really,  should those with more share their wad with the havenots

It's nice to believe people are philanthropic but we all get used to what we have and don't want to 'miss out'

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.